𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐂𝐥𝐮𝐛

What if there was a world that nobody knew about? A different dimension? Well if you know how the story goes you'll know it's all true. But not everyone knows this. One person that belongs to that group is Elaine Tan. Oh, she was connected to this world more than anyone would have imagined. Top of her class, part of the journalism club and theatre group at Hawkins High and on top of that a damn good babysitter. With her mother being a nurse, Elaine always had a fascination with the human body, one day hoping to pursue a career in the medical field. With an electric memory, Elaine has memorised every bone, vein, artery and capillary in the human body. With the ability to read 20,000 words per minute you can often find her head buried in a biology textbook or an old case file her mother brings home from work. Other times you could find her reading a marvel or x-men comic book an obsession she has picked up over the years. An interest she shared what her brother Louis.

But alas all good things must come to an end.

Right?

Hi everyone it's el.

Just wanted to say thank you for choosing to read my book.

Please keep in mind this is my first published story so please be nice. I will take constructive criticism but any rude or disrespectful comments will be deleted.

I also want to thank @carlgrinds for letting me use this amazing plot which will hopefully lead to a great book.

Please don't copy my work or their plot.

I do put time and effort to write this story and @carlgrinds put time into making this plot.

Thank You.

𝕭𝕒𝚋ℽ𝘴𝕚𝓉𝖙𝙚𝔯ꮪ 𝗖𐊊𐓶𝚋-𝘚𝘵𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘵𝘰𝘯जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें