Chapter 36 - Florence's POV

I wake up to the smell of waffles and bacon. I rub my eyes trying to clear my vision. When I can finally see I look at the other side of the bed to see Francisco trying to quietly place a tray on the nightstand.

"H-Hi luvbug" I call out to him.

He turns around and smiles when he sees I'm awake grabbing the tray and bringing it to the bed.

"Hi baby" he says giving me a kiss on the forehead. He waits for me to sit up before he puts the tray on my lap.

Just as I go for the fruit I look down to see my chesticles out. I let out a shriek covering them with my hand. I look over at Francisco to see him smirking.

"W-Why d-didn't y-you t-tell m-me?" I whine to him.

"Why would I tell you when I'm absolutely enjoying my view?" he questions seriously. I blush furiously at that.

"Y-You're b-being n-naughty" I tell him.

"Baby if this is naughty what was last night?" he asks with a smirk on his face. My blush turns a deeper shade of red while my core heats up at the mention of last night.

"S-Stop t-teasing" I pout. He chuckles and walks over to the closet getting something. He comes back out with a shirt and brings it to me. He moves the tray and puts the shirt over my head. I slide my arms in and he pulls the shirt down, kisses my lips, and puts the tray back onto my lap.

I pick up the fork and put a piece of waffle onto it. I take a bite and clap at the delicious flavor.

I pick the fork up once again and feed Francisco. He hums in approval and eats the waffle.

Once we've finished breakfast Francisco moves the tray and pulls me into his lap. He tucks a strand of my hair behind my ear and kisses my lips.

"What do you want to do today sweet girl?" he asks while rubbing circles on my thigh.

I take a moment to respond because of his very distracting action which has naughty thoughts crossing my mind.

"W-What i-if w-we g-go t-to y-your wo-work?" I ask hesitantly.

I had been thinking about this a lot this week. He's been out of work for almost four months now. He's supposed to run the mafia, be the boss, and being away for this long could not be good.

I think I can go there while he works. Something I know about Francisco is that he would never let anything happen to me and he would drop everything for me. So going into his work where he's with me the whole time can't be to bad.

"I don't know baby" he tells me the worry in his tone is undeniable.

"I-I c-can d-do i-it y-you'll b-be w-with m-me t-the w-whole t-time. P-Plus y-you n-need t-to g-go" I tell him while playing with his dark fluffy hair.

"Baby you're supposed to be on bedrest and it's very stressful at the warehouse. It's loud and violent and the people there are not very nice" he tells me.

"I-I f-feel b-better-and y-you'll p-protect m-me" I tell him confidently.

"Baby you feel better now because you're not as stressed but it's stressful there . Of course I'll protect you but what if it's to much for you to handle. Baby you're the most important thing to me I can't put you in situations that I know might make you uncomfortable" he explains, the sincerity and worry in his voice almost makes me change my mind.

"I-I'll t-tell y-you i-if I-I w-want t-to c-come h-home b-but I-I th-think I c-can h-handle i-it" I tell him with a little pout knowing he can't say no now.

That's kinda mean

No I'm just using my resources Conscie

I leave my thoughts just in time to hear Francisco speak.

"Fine but the minute it's to much we're leaving. I'm not playing baby if it's to much say something don't wait" he tells me sternly.

"S-Sir y-yes s-sir" I mock salute with a cheesy grin.

He smiles at that and pats my booty.

"Let's get ready then"