Chapter 48 - Francisco's POV

I'm so fucking hard right now it hurts. The way she told Nicole or whatever the fuck her name is off so confidently made me want to take her right then and there. But my last straw was hearing her call me her husband and herself my wife.

Nina has been obsessed with me for years always trying to get me to fuck her but has never succeeded. The only reason she's still alive is because she's one of my arms dealers daughter.

"Francisco I need more please" she moans out politely.

I walk us over to the couch and lay her down. I climb on top of her grinding my hips into hers. She lets out a breathy moan and pulls me closer to her.

"Are you sure you wanna do this baby?" I ask her wanting to make sure she's comfortable with this and the action.

"Yes Francisco. Yes!" she screams while my hips continue to grind into her.

I push her dress up over her hips and pull her shorts down. Right as I go to pull her underwear off she stops me.

"We can't I'm still on my period" she tells me breathlessly but still grinds herself onto my hand.

"Baby I'm not scared of a little blood but if you want to stop we'll stop" I tell her starting to pull her shorts back up.

"NO! I want to" she basically screams at me. I chuckle at her outburst and pull her underwear down.

I run my finger over her entrance and feel that she is dripping.

"You're so wet baby. How long have you been this needy?" I question her while gently rubbing her clit.

She moans and tries to answer me but nothing comes out besides breathless whimpers.

"Answer me baby or I'll stop" I tease her staring to slowly fingers down.

"Si-Since w-we got here" she tells me breathlessly moaning even louder as I speed my finger back up.

"I think we should fix that. What do you think baby?" I ask her already knowing her answer.

"Yes please" she whimpers.

"You're so polite baby it's makes me so fucking hard" I tell her rubbing a little faster.

"Can I cum Francisco?" she asks between whimpers.

"Yes baby" right as the words leave my lips she moans loudly finally letting go. I continue rubbing her letting her ride out her orgasm.

Once she calms down I get up walking over to my desk. I grab the trash can and walk over to her.

She looks at me in confusion watching as I set it down next to her. I climb back on her and give her a gentle kiss.

"You want more baby or is that enough?" I question her softly.

"More please" she tells me pulling me closer to her.

I nod my head and help her get out of her jacket. I put my hands on the hem of her dress waiting for her permission.

Once she nods her head I pull the dress of only to see no bra underneath.

"Baby you look so fucking sexy" I tell her while taking in every inch of her body.

"Thank you" she whispers shyly. I decided that I'm done waiting and take her nipple in my mouth. She lets out a shocked gasp not expecting me to do that so quickly.

I move my hand back down to her entrance and find the string of her tampon. I gently pull it out and throw it in the trash replacing it with my fingers.

She gasps in shock but that quickly changes into a moan when my fingers speed up.

I suck on her nipples harder making sure I leave my mark on her. Once she's a withering mess I slowly pull my fingers out of her.

She whines in disappointment trying to pull me back into her.

"More please. I want more Francisco" she begs me making my dick strain even harder in my pants.

"Be patient baby" I tease her. I push my jacket off and grab my shirt tossing it off while she watches me with lust filled eyes.

"Please Francisco" she begs again this time sitting up and undoing my belt. She get my belt off and quickly undoes my button and zipper she pauses momentarily but continues when I nod my head.

Within second she has my pants and boxers off. She puts her hands around my neck and pulls me down with her.

"You ready baby?" I ask her while stroking her hair.

"Yes Francisco hurry up" she says with a little attitude. I pinch her thigh making her yelp.

"Watch your attitude baby. I told you to have some patients" I tell her sternly.

"Sorry" she mumbles still rocking her hips on mine. I decide to give her what she wants and gently push into her. She moans in relief once I'm fully in her.

"You feel so fucking good baby" I tell her stroking in and out of her. Her moans become louder as my pace speeds up making me thankful I have soundproof walls.

No one can hear her sound of pleasure but me.

"Harder" she moans surprising me a little. I do as she says making her scream in delight.

"OH MY GOD RIGHT THERE" she screams when I hit her g-spot. I grunt when her walls tighten around me.

"Baby you're so fucking tight. Whose pussy is this baby?" I question her slamming even harder.

"Y-YOURS" she screams in between moans. I feel her tighten around me even more letting me know she's about to cum.

"Hold it baby" I tell her hole moving my hand down to her clit. I gently rub it while taking her nipple into my mouth again making her scream even more.

"Francisco I-I c-can't h-hold it" she tells me through her moans. I gently bit her nipple before pulling away making her gasp in pleasure.

"You can and you will baby" I tell her slamming even harder and faster into her trying to find my own release.

After a few more minutes I feel her tighten even more making me groan.

"Cum with me baby" I tell her sternly. The minute I finish my sentence I feel her juices flow out of her and her pussy tighten making me release inside of her. I keep thrusting making sure we ride out our orgasms.

Once we're done I gently pull out of her making her let out a whine. I grab some tissues from the coffee table and gently wipe her off making her wince. I wipe myself off after her and grab her into my arms cuddling her close to me.

"You did so good baby I'm so proud of you" I whisper in her ear while taming her wild hair.

"Thank you" she whispers tiredly.

"Close you're eyes baby. I love you" I tell her while rubbing her back up and down.

"I love you" she mumbles barely awake.

I watch as her eyes close and her breathing evens. I lay her on the couch and gently side my t-shirt over her body. I cover her body with a blanket from the couch and walk over to my desk grabbing a new shirt from inside the drawer. I get dressed and go back to Florence pulling her into my side. I stroke her hair while I do some work.