Page 475 - June 27- 1991

Journal,
I found something incredible in these flickys. As I soon found, the flickys are very powerful even after death. Their shear mystical prowess is far beyond anything I've ever seen, why, they might be just under the chaos emeralds. I've known about their power for quite some time, for the reason I forced them to power my robots. But never thought even in death, these creatures would output an amazing amount of energy.

So much so that you could never tell if it were deceased inside, I mean that's a few heart attacks waiting for me before I get used to them but I've finally found my power back! Now is to just find my emeralds and we'll be good to go. . .however, I feel I must report on something else while I'm at it.

During the test, I felt myself starting to hunger. And my curiosity fly far. I simply only wanted to know what it tasted like. Me being a big man like myself sometimes have to think outside the box when it comes to food. However, I couldn't help but feel. . .guilt for even thinking it. I've just tested on a corpse and now I'm gonna eat it? I felt shame but shame is only something to bounce back from. I tore one of it's wings from the little thing. For some reason, even after days of experimentation, the blood was still flowing fast and well.

I was squinting at the sight but also even more fasinated And though only a nibble, the taste and feeling was simply magnificent. The taste was unlike anything I've eaten before. Before long, the wing was gone, and I felt myself pushing for more. But there's still much I have to study from it, come on Egghead, show some restrai----

[. . .the rest of the page is torn]