The girl with the tattoo

this is kinda inspried of a oneshot

also its 2018

Y/N'S POV

YOU'RE 23, live with your divorced dad and you are pansexual.

" y/n wake up," my dad yelled, "it's Christmas day," I opened my eyes seeing him in the corniest sweater ever. He clicked a button making it light up. I bust out laughing sitting up, I loved when he wore stupid shit that was lowkey cute, it always made me love a holiday that I also hate.

" come open your presents," I rolled my eyes getting out of bed, "I told you I didn't want anything," I said as I followed him down the stairs. I saw my little 3-year-old sister trying to open the present.

Yes, my dad was 35 and still having kids, he was 15 when he had me in 1995. I looked at the couch a saw multiple boxes.

As I opened the boxes I began to tear up, "I know you're moving into your apartment soon and I know you told me that you didn't want any help with paying for anything but the least I could do was buy the appliances," He got me an instant pot duo, a google home duo and a lot of other things.

" dad thank you so much, even though i told you not to get me anything I would've never been able to afford this," there was still one more big box. " open that one," my sister was sitting in his lap playing with a toy he got her.

I ripped it open seeing that it was a 60-inch Samsung tv, " dad!" " your gonna need to have a tv for your living room you know," he smiled, this was all too much, I wasn't the type of girl who like gifts anyway.

" Now the entire family is coming for dinner tonight so can you clean up this paper for me," I nodded as he walked my sister into the kitchen with him.

FF: DINNER TIME

I walked downstairs in my red body con dress, I made sure it was stretchy cause I was gonna be EATING tonight.

As I fixed my plate my cousin Jax walked up, I always hated her, when we were kids she used to bully me like I wasn't even family.

"hey y/n," I was gonna be nice though, I didn't want to make a scene. " hey Jax," I replied grabbing some mac and cheese my dad made, I could tell that one was his. I hated my aunt's one because she put an egg in it.

" How was Christmas?"

" It was good I really enjoyed it,"

"I know it was probably hard considering your mom wasn't here," and there it goes, my mom left 2 months after my sister was born, she left in the middle of the night and changed her number. She knew that was the one thing that could get to me.

" actually no I loved every bit of it," the doorbell rang throughout the whole house. " ill get it!" I yelled leaving the conversation it was probably some other people.

I opened the door seeing the one person I didn't want to see, " hey mama," she said, jatavia, the hood called her jt though.

Her family was a part of the mafia they killed people with no remorse, she was one of them but around me she was soft.

" you just gonna let me stand here with your gifts out in the cold?" she asked with a smirk on her face. I moved to the side letting her in.

"I dont get a kiss or a hug you must still be mad at me," I indeed was still mad at her she left me at the mall by myself with no ride, no phone, and no wallet cause I pissed her off. It took 3 hours for her to come back.

" look im sorry you just shouldn't be staring at other people when your mine," she said moving a piece of hair out of my face.

"I wasn't looking at him," I argued back.

" listen I dont want to argue im sorry do you forgive me,"

" yes, I forgive you," I smirked, " now are you gonna introduce me to the fam or lock me in your room again," she joked I did that one time and it was because she snuck in through the window and my whole family was here.

" come on," I grabbed her hand leading her to the kitchen, " everyone this is my girlfriend jatavia," they all looked at us, " nice to meet you jatavia im her dad," my dad said walking up to us, she shook his hand while they made eye contact. it was weird like they were talking through their eyes.

"it's nice to meet you all too," she replied, once everyone looked away I went to go fix her a plate.

FF: AFTER DINNER

I walked jt her car holding her hand, " that was fun," she said as we reached her car, " yeah," she grabbed my face kissing me.

"I love you," she whispered to my lips, " I love you too," I said back, " come to the trunk I wanna give you sum," I followed her to the back of the trunk.

When she opened it I saw a lot of duffel bags and briefcases but one thing stuck out 2 white Christmas bags. she handed me both of them.

" open um," I opened the first one seeing 2 black boxes one longer than the other. I opened the square one seeing a pink Rolex watch, " nope take it back," I closed the box trying to hand it to her, " no baby you deserve it now open the other one," I knew not to argue with her so I sat it down grabbing the other longer box, I opened it seeing a diamond ring that had a heart-shaped diamond that matched the Rolex.

" jatavia why did you get me this," I cried, she's so sweet, " that's not it open the other bag," I hugged her before, grabbing the taped white bag it was really heavy. I peeled the tape off the bag seeing a large sum of money, more money than I've ever touched.

" ill take the watch, ill take the ring but this I can't have, this is too much jatavia!"

" no it's not y/n you deserve it, you work so hard at the stupid job, now you can get the apartment and fill it with whatever you need, and if you need more you better tell me," she said holding me in the hug.

"I love you so much Tavia," just then her phone started to ring, " alright take your gifts and go inside I love you too ill call when I get home," I grabbed the bags out of the trunk as she answered the call.

I lay in my bed with the biggest smile on my face. I think I wanna be with her for the rest of my life.

_______________________________________

OK, so what do yall think so far?

vote

comment if you want

what do yall think about jt leaving you at the mall?