02

DRACO'S POV:

The "hall monitor" was right behind us, we ran quickly into another room before they could turn around and catch us.

I shut the door behind me quietly so we wouldn't be heard. I turned around and started taking little steps towards her till my lips were barely touching hers.

I pushed myself even closer till my mouth was near her ear and my body was closer and closer to her to the point where she could feel everything and anything. I wanted her to feel me. I just couldn't tell her.

LORELEI'S POV:

"Lorelei," he said, "I want to fuck the actual living shit out of you" I didn't know what to say, I looked down in embarrassment. He cupped my chin and forced me to look up at him.

"Don't hide from me," he whispered, demandingly.

Slowly running his thumb from my lips back down to my chin. He put his hand on my waist holding me in place when suddenly his lips meet mine. I close my eyes in disbelief.

After quickly processing what is happening I realized that I was slowly kissing him back. He began sucking on my bottom lip, causing it to quiver.

I placed my hand lightly behind his neck pulling him closer even though we were already stuck to each other. He let out a soft moan into my mouth.

I finally pulled away, licking my lips. The mint aroma still traveled around my mouth and throat.

His lips were beyond soft, but the feeling he provided was rough. He quickly parted away from me.

"There's a party next week," he said, "Make sure you don't come, even if you're invited ." emphasizing "don't"

How could he fucking act like that like we didn't just fucking make out? I didn't know who would ever invited me. I didn't care though, I was too focused on the fact that he could act like this. Even after what had happened.

"Fuck you, Draco," I said, loud enough. I wanted to see his reaction so bad but I didn't even want to look him in the face. I shouldn't have expected much. It's Draco.

_____________

I stayed up the whole night thinking about what he had said. I thought I was special to him. I knew what I had to do. I had to prove that he meant nothing and I am going to that stupid fucking party.

I continued with my day not giving Draco a single look except for when he wasn't paying attention. I didn't even look at Theodore.

Once my classes were done I went to my dorm and showered and did my regulars. Thinking about it, I needed an outfit. A good outfit, one that will catch everyone's eyes. Even Malfoy's.

I called Autumn and asked her if she wanted to go shopping for dresses. That fucking bitch declined my call, so I texted her instead.

{---------------}

Lorelei: "do you by any chance want to go shopping?"

Lorelei: "for clothes btw"

Autumn: "depends where..."