꧁ 𝓔𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵

❝I believe that the purpose of our life is to be happy

I believe that the purpose of our life is to be happy.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Author: ʟᴏꜱᴛ_ʀᴀɴᴀɴ

Page 1: Introduction

— pls vote and Comment ❤🌹

♛ This book is brought to you by yours truly, Drowned. An unprofessional and bored individual who has many problems in real life but still has the time to waste on writing too many fanfictions that-not surprisingly- you are now reading.

♚ This book is a fanfiction story revolving around the Anime/Manga "Tokyo Revengers" a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Ken Wakui. It has been serialized in Kodansha's Weekly Shōnen Magazine since March 2017. Although I've finished watching the animation's season 1, I still haven't finished reading all the recent chapters.

✺ This book contains ⸻ Spellings/ Typos/ OOC (Out of Character) / Unprofessional Writing / Slow Updates / Weirdness/ Inaccurate Wordings/ Lacking Info. / Unprofessional Description.

✺ This book follows that following ⸻ Esports/ Anime/ Slow Burn/ Romance/ Bestfriend to Lovers Trope/ Breakups/ Death/ Gore/ R*pe/ Slight Suicide/ Action/ Angst/ Mature Content/ Illogical things/ Fight/ Gangs/ Corruption/ Fanfictions.

✺ The pictures/videos that will appear in this book does not belong to me. I repeat "It does not belong to me" (*Ahem*...If you're the owner of any of this wonderful arts, please feel free to chat me if you wanna take it down.)

✺ Every pictures/videos/Music/GIF that will be included in this fanfiction “does not belong to me” and I repeat — IT DOES NOT BELONG TO ME.

✺ Based on the (x reader) policy ⸻ I made this up.⸻The character "Reader" will be identified with the use of codes. This codes such as (Y/n) = Your Name, will be written on this same page.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀