00: First Day of College

INTP looks up at the tall building in front of her, standing near the wide open gate of Chester University. Tomorrow, her life as a student will begin much faster than she thought—even now, she already missed her quiet and calming room back at her parents house. INTP walks in to the gate, eager to crash into her bed inside the dorm. One thing that made her choose to go to Chester University is that they give their students their own dorms based on MBTI Temperament Clusters: NT, NF, ST, and SF.

Each Temperament Cluster has their own dormitory building, with each a canal that connects them to the main hall where all the types could gather for various activities. Every room has four bedrooms, plenty of space, and the best services given by the campus-afterall, most people who managed to get into this university are either rich, smart, or both. The campus knows not to mess with the powerful families of students or waste the potential of their geniuses. Therefore, the decision to locate each dorm based on Temperamental Cluster is meant for the students to excel in their fields faster by having like-minded people as study-mates.

ENTJ glances at the reflective glass on the tall building from his tinted car windows, his right foot pressing the brake to a stop among the other cars already parked in the area. Adjusting his coat, he grabs his suitcase and steps outside his jet-black Tesla. ENTJ scans the area around him, spotting people of different appearances and presumed professions until he finally makes his way past the gate. Among the freshmen, he probably looks more like a young professor. His tall posture and cold demeanor attracts some glances along his way as his pantofel shoes carry him inside the building with determined steps.

Screeches of tyres rung around the area, making everyone turns into the source of the sudden noise. Afar, two Ferraris-one in yellow and one in red-are coming towards the parking lot in a competitive manner, although they are still under the speed limit. People make way for the two cars to outrace one another, curious and careful not to get in their way. The yellow Ferrari finally outruns the red one, and they both parked their cars perfectly with some drifting techniques. The doors of those cars opened at the same time, and two guys appear through the smoke of their recent show-offs.

They look similar feature-wise, but they dressed differently. The one who got out of the yellow car has blonde hair, tanned skin, and sharp features. He is dressed with a pair of white jeans, a t-shirt, a graphic bomber jacket, and a pair of white sneakers. He snatches the black sunglasses hung in front of his tee and puts them on, a smug winning grin on his face.

The one who got out of the red car has black hair, pale skin, and sharp features. He is dressed with a pair of black tailored pants, a white shirt, a formal vest (the inner of a suit), and a pair of pantofel shoes with his suit hung on his right arm. A look of approval is shown on his face, as he tosses something over to the blonde-haired guy. "Okay, damn, you beat me to it."

A key, lots of keys in one place. The blonde haired guy beamed, "Hell yeah! Thanks man. See you next week at the arena." with one last grinning look on his face, he smiles brightly to his friend and walks towards the direction of the ST dorm. The black-haired guy chuckles, as he turns around to head towards the direction of the NT dorm. They are ENTP and ESTP, the sons of the most influential businessman in the country. Everyone starts to talk among themselves excitedly, as those two are known for their crazy behaviors in the racing arena. Some of them recognized ENTP from one of the many philosophical organizations that he represented.

"Wait... Is that ENTP?" INFP stops her track upon seeing the black-haired guy faraway from her. Unbothered by everyone else's curious stares, ENTP walks into the direction of his dorm with a light-hearted smirk on his face. He winked at several girls who stared at him too obviously, making them blush and hurry away instantly. His hands are tucked inside the pockets of his pants, his eyes looking straight ahead-although INFP knows he's probably still thinking about the bet that he lost with ESTP earlier. How did she know that, you asked?