Twelve

< Mr. NotFound side >

I swear I am dead now.

There was no way I lived that, or did I? No impossible.

All I could see is black, just black nothing else.

I'm certainly this is death itself, I guess I lived a good life.

Although am I going to heaven or hell? I've been good, in my eyes at lease.

That's all I could think of if it was dead or not? Or am I going to heaven or hell.

Just then I started feeling warm.

Really warm, I mean I would guess this is how you feel when you die?

But just then it felt soft to.

Suddenly i sat up quickly, as I looked around the room I was sure I died. Last thing I remembered was that explosion.

I started taking in the details of the room I was in.

It was nothing like the medical room, it was a bit more green.

But like neon and corset green mixed together.

And it was everywhere around the room, bedsheets and I bet even the bathroom.

As I looked right next to me I saw another blood bag.

'How many of these am I going to have?'

Just then I heard the door open as that had got my attention.

That's when I saw Mr. WasTaken Classic mask, the one he wears half of the time. Although I don't know why he is wearing his in-front of me, it's not like I already saw his face.

I guess he didn't want me to bully him to hard this time around.

"I'm glad your awake!, George." That's when my heart dropped then and there.

How did he know my name, did someone tell him?

"What, how?" Is all I could say before he started explaining.

"Well, Georgie!" Mr. WasTaken said as he walked closer to the bed.

"I've seen footage in my manner of some of your workers call you George, so I assume that is your name. And by your reaction I'll take it as a yes" Mr. WasTaken said as he stroked his cheek.

"I though I told you not to do that!" George said turning his face away.

"Well you are in my room." Once Mr. WasTaken said that George now seem to see why the room was so green.

But then remember his crew.

"Where is Karl, and the others did they live?!" George blurred out quickly as he was about to stand up.

"Woah!, your staying in bed Georgie. Can't have you going anywhere anymore. And yes everyone in your car survived and a few cars didn't while some did but the others are resting in the other rooms" Mr. WasTaken said.

But George wasn't resting easy, and started feeling the regret of ever even trying to have his little fun. By going to that club and seeing what this bitch wanted.

As Mr. WasTaken layed George back down onto the bed.

He soon decided to rest with him and just make sure he was doing alright.

Mr. WasTaken sat up and started walking towards his walk in closet to get change that's when George decided to see what he could get out of him.

"Um Mr. WasTaken" George said.

"Yes?"

"Listen I know me and my crew have done some bad, but we'll giving you everything we ever stole back to you and everyone else alright! All I ask is for you to let me and my crew go unharmed please" George practically begged of him.

As Mr. WasTaken laughed, before answering.

"One please call me Dream, also I think I already got everything I want though. So I don't see why I would ever let it go again" He said before walking out with a green shirt and black shorts.

"What do you mean by that..?" George dare ask.

"You, of course. I didn't expect you to be so beautiful, cute and just wonderful. It's almost like my treasure!" Dream said as he walked over.

"Your crazy!" Just as George said that he started pulling on the IVs and ripped them off.

As Dream ran over to him trying to stop him.

But it was to late, George was now out of the bed and running for the door.

As Dream was just behind him, George opened the door and ran out of the room. Looking for the room with Karl in it.

Just then he looked behind him just to see Dream.

Holy shit.

< Mr. WasTaken side >

"Georgie! Come back or I'll make it even more painful once it get to you" Even with my warnings he still won't listen.

So I decided to just use the dart.

I took out my dart gun and stop to aim at him.

Before he ran to far.

Just as I did, and lined it up. I shot him and George had fallen to the ground.

As he tries to crawl away from me as I walked closer and closer towards him.

"P-please let us go" George said in a whisper.

But Dream heard and decided to give him a answer.

"I'm sorry but no can do, you fell into my trap. So you and your crew are my trophy. So stick with it." And like that Dream had punched George.

Knocking him out in one blow.

"Weak"

With that Dream picked up George and started walking back to his room.

Although he wanted to watch a movie with him and get to know him a bit more sometimes things were just ment to be.

And this surely wasn't one of those times.

As Dream opened his room back up he walked over towards his bed again and placed the limped George onto the bed.

Letting his body rest before putting the IVs (blood bag things) back into his arm.

Before putting a blanket on him.

"I really should do something about you." Dream said out loud before walking away and closing the door.

It was now time to see the others. I'm sure they are awake now.

——————————————

< Authors side >

I hope you enjoy this chapter.

I'm very tired now, although I'm tired every single time I finish these.

I use the last of my energy to write these.

But anyways I hope you guys have a wonderful or amazing day/noon/night!

Dreamie_707

Words: 1054