𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏: 𝐧𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥

𝗦𝗮𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗶 𝘅 𝗦𝗼'𝗬𝘂𝗿𝗶

The room filled with a cocoa butter smell as Yuri exited her bathroom fresh out the shower. She tapped on her phone til she got to her favorite song by jhene aiko, letting the soft melody ring out all through her room.

As she began to lotion her body, her mind began to drift off to the beautiful stranger Saheri, she met a few weeks before. The woman had been on her mind more frequently as the days when on. It seemed like there wasn't a time where they weren't talking, they just clicked.

It was unfortunate though even with how close they became, distance was still a problem. Ironically tinder brought them together, but distance kept them apart. It didn't matter to her though, as long as she was able to talk to her every day she would cope. Coming out of her thoughts, she heard her phone ringing seeing that Saheri was calling her.

Cheesing, she answered the call immediately greeting her. "Hey Heri " she spoke softly as her smile only grew at the woman's response.

"Hey love. Whatchu doin ?" the woman's slightly deeper voice spoke, making her weak in the knees. "Nothinggg just putting some lotion on, i just got out of the shower." she spoke, making the older smile on her side of the phone. "Oh yeah ? Lemme see sum then." she smirked, as she heard Yuri gasp at her statement.

"Saheri stop being nasty, you know you're my friend" she spoke, as warmness slowly began to grace her cheeks. "I'm just playing baby, friends can't play?" Heri asked, as she awaited her reply. "I guess,anyways how was you day bestie?" Yuri asked as she slipped into her bed.

"It was coo' how was yours?" Heri replied as she lit an incense

"My day was pretty boring, you know i don't do anything, but stay in the house. I did do a little meditation tho, but other than that nothing." her soft voice spoke as she played with her fingers. "Hmm" Heri hummed as a small smile played on her face.

"Baby?" She asked, as Yuri grew even more nervous from her voice. "Yes ?" she pondered as she let a full blush take over her face.

"You be thinkin' bout me ?" Heri spoke as she smiled, knowing where she was going to take the conversation.

"Yes i do...why?" Yuri pondered, as she felt butterflies in her stomach. "No reason..just wondering." she spoke as she let her mind go elsewhere. She wanted to see if she could change the younger's innocent demeanor.

She wanted to turn her out.

"So'Yuri" she stated, quickly getting the girl's attention. "Yes Heri?" the girl softly spoke as her nervousness grew from hearing her husky voice.

"Would you ever play wit yoself fo me?" Heri asked, grinning when she heard a small gasp from the other side of the phone. She knew that she had an effect on her.

"U-Um i don't know Heri, why do you ask ?" the girl spoke her voice trembling, as her area became warm with arousal.

"I just wanted to know baby, you okay ? You sound a lil' stuck" Heri chuckled as the girl struggled to form her sentence.

"I'm fine Heri. Y-you just kinda' caught me off guard." the girl responded, pondering on her earlier statement. Heri only chuckled in response as she became lost in her thoughts.