𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑: 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝐑𝐲𝐢𝐚 𝐱 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐢

"Where the hell is this girl at? Moni!" Ryia exclaimed as she walked into Moni's studio apartment. "In the shower!" Moni shouted back as she lathered her body up with soap.

Nodding, Ryia sat down on the sage green sofa scrolling through her phone. Scrunching her face up in confusion, she felt a vibration under her. Seeing that it was Moni's phone, she smirked deciding to be nosy. Unlocking her phone, she went through everything which was pretty boring.

Till she got to the photos.

Clicking into the app, she scrolled to the most recent video in her phone. As she started to watch it, she quickly realized that it was of Moni playing with herself. Her finger moved to cut it off, but paused when she heard her name.

Cutting up the volume, she watched as her seemingly innocent bestfriend, had her legs open showcasing her perfectly shaven vagina, while her fingers stretched her pink insides. She slowly went to rub her clit, as she had streams of cum flowing out of her as she moaned Ryia's name.

Smirking a bit, Ry continued to watch the video as she watched her best friend play with herself as she constantly repeated her name. As the video ended, she sent the video to her phone and deleted the message just as Moni walked into the room.

"Hi RyRy!" Moni exclaimed as she brought the woman in for a tight hug. "Hey Mon" she replied as she hugged her back.

Pulling away, they both sat down as they told eachother about their days and other miscellaneous things. As Moni rambled about something random, Ry couldn't help but replay everything she saw moments before.

It all came as a shock to Ry, considering she never thought the younger would do something like that.

Especially since she would scrunch her nose up, and blush hard when any topic involving sex was brought up. She didn't mind seeing the video though, it just helped her imagination to create another scenario to go to sleep to.

She imagined digging deep into Moni, as she snatched her head back kissing her deeply.

"You so pretty Moni. It feels good? Hmm?" Ry said as she dug her fingernails into Moni's waist.

"Y-Yes daddy! Ugh oh my-" Moni moaned as she started to cum. "Good fucking girl. You gon' cum for me again?" Ryia questioned as Moni only moaned in response.

Angling her hips, Ryia jabbed at Moni's g-spot as she bucked her hips faster. "Ugh Yes daddy! Fuck me Fuck me!" Moni moaned even louder as she felt a knot form in her stomach.

"Look at me baby, Keep you're eyes on me" Ryia said as she tilted her head up, making eye contact with her. Moni smiled as she rubbed her clit & brought her fingers up to her mouth, sucking her juices off. She then removed her fingers, and flicked her tongue out teasingly as she licked her lips.

"Fuck me harder daddy, Make me feel that shit" she moaned as Ryia obliged. Snapping her hips faster, she began to fuck her roughly. Peering at her through the mirror, Moni bit her lip as her moans grew louder signaling she was cumming.

The sight was so se-

"RYIA!" Moni yelled as she waved Ry out of her day dream. The older looked around in confusion, realizing she was day dreaming and hadn't heard a word she said. "Oh shit my bad Mon, what were you saying?" Ryia questioned, making her sigh.

"Nothing important, are you okay? You were zoned out for a while" Moni stated, waiting for her reply. "Yeah i'm coo, just thinking" Ry said with a smirk as she watched Moni's confused face. "About?" she asked as the older simply chuckled and shook her head.