The Guardians 2: Chapter 02

Tuesday,
March 14, 2023,
10:33am.

PE class. I used to hate PE class back then because I literally have no energy to do sports, I'm not a sport person but now, it's my favourite class and you all know why.

Because I get to be with Wonwoo all the time~!

"What took you so long?" Asked Wonwoo.

"Sorry, there's a lot of them in the changing room so I have to wait." I giggled sheepishly.

"Alright, as usual I am gonna ask you guys what you guys want to do for today's PE class?" Mr. Jo asked all of them.

"Netball!"

"Dodgeball!"

"What about another zombie game?!"

"Hide and seek?"

"Wow, that's a lot of suggestions. Well, while you guys run the whole field for three laps, I'll take my time to think about today's activity." Mr. Jo remarked gaining negative reactions from all of us.

"I really hate this." I muttered.

"Why? You're doing this with me, don't you like it?" Wonwoo gave me a small smirk as he offered me his hand, I couldn't help but to blush.

"Of course I like doing things with you, I just hate running." I turned my head away not wanting Wonwoo to see my embarrassed face. I heard him chuckled as he intertwined our fingers together.

"Let's go."

I know we've been together for almost a year but I can never get used to it.

"Tsk, I feel so single." Aeri rolled her eyes in annoyance seeing me and Wonwoo running together while both Yucheol and Junghee are being so lovey dovey infront of us while running.

"Should we help her find a boyfriend?" I whispered to Wonwoo.

"I think."

We both ended up laughing.

"Come on, Haekyung! Just one more lap!" Wonwoo tried so hard to cheer me up and honestly, it doesn't even help. I am extremely exhausted by now so I stopped running and pants heavily as I put my hand on my chest, feeling my heartbeat that's beating faster because of running.

"If you can fight Demons, why can't you run for one more lap?" Hearing that, my expression turned to the miffed one as I stared at Wonwoo.

"What does fighting Demons have to do with my capability of running for one more lap?" I raised an eyebrow.

"You're annoyed of me." He sticked his tongue out and ran away from me.

"Yah!"

And there, like tom & jerry we are running. I'm trying so hard to chase him but Wonwoo having long legs, he have the advantage that's why he's way too fast, I couldn't catch up with him.

"Yeay, you made it!" He ruffled my hair softly.

"Tsk." I blushed.

"Alright, those who wanna play dodgeball can go to the left side of the field while those who wanna play netball go to the right side of the field!" Exclaimed Mr. Jo.

We both stared at each other.

"I'm gonna join dodgeball." Wonwoo told me.

"I'm gonna sit and watch." I smiled. Typical Haekyung who's not a sport person.

I went to the bleachers and took a seat. I'm still exhausted because of the run. I'm just gonna watch Wonwoo playing dodgeball with them. Staring at Wonwoo as if I'm falling in love at the first sight.