Characters snippet

• Dark Secret/ Society Club •

Tell me about the dreams where we pull the bodies out of the lake and dress them in warm clothes again

How is late, and no one could sleep, the horses running until they forgot that they are horses.

It's not like a tree where roots have to end somewhere, it's more like a song on a policeman's radio,
How we rolled up the carpet so we could dance, and the days were bright red, and every time we kissed there was another apple to slice into pieces.

Look at the light through window pane. That means it's noon, that means we're inconsolable.
Tell me how all this, and live too, will ruin us.

These, our bodies, possessed by light.
                            Tell me we'll never get used to it.

- Richard Siken

_________________________________________

Shutting the book close Lisa traced her fingers through the books pages, she loved reading. It gives a sense of aliveness and pleasure.

This was already her first day of College. As expected Millstone University definitely lives upto it's standards.

This University had a huge Campus, Corridors were painted with grey and white, sculptures were seen in almost all the hallways. It had a very creepy at the same time comforting vibes. But Library was the most fascinating one, its walls were dark, almost black but with a glossy touch to it as if it was tainted by the gods touch which made it so mesmerizing and special. Lisa didn't understand how even a mere wall was so fascinating. She kept the book in it's shelf after examining every corner of the library, it was going to be her favorite place for sure.

Just when she was about to make her way out she saw a girl, as if she was waiting for someone, her black hair stood out on her milky white skin. While her pinky lips were draw into a think line.
Lisa decided to pass in front of her when the girl spoke "Hey, are you the new girl? " It took a moment to realize that that girl was talking to Lisa.

"Yes, Lalisa Manoban" Lisa said with her icy demeanor, she wasn't social at all, she just wanted to go to see her dorm.

The girl smiled a little bit "I'm Mina, I know it's not high school but I'm assigned to give you a tour"

Lisa stared at her for a moment before replying "I already did that on my own" it was true she already explored this University as soon as she came, thanks to her unsociable character she had to search the whole University to find her class which was forgotten as soon as she saw this library.

"Then why not come with me so I can explain the rules" she offered, it was a helpful offer and Lisa knew it wasn't a usual University because she saw no Professors here from the moment she stepped inside and there were many unanswered questions as well.