Jere beach days [d] [f]

Y/N POV

"hey are you okay" Jere looked at me it was a sunny day a very nice day but I felt off. Something wasn't right I felt sad no not sad tired I always feel tired. I'm not sure what to say. I didn't want to say anything that could make him worry I can't do that to him. I love him he doesn't need to worry about me "y/n are you okay"

"oh yeah of course"

"you can always talk to me you know that"

"I know Jere, I know" I smiled at him as we walked on the beach I know I can tell him anything but I don't know what I would say.

''So, what do you want to do today y/n''

"Um I don't know could we sit on the beach together"

"uh yeah sure"

"If you want to do something else we can"

"nope that sounds perfect" he said putting his arm around my shoulder pulling me in for a kiss on my head and smiling at me.

-------------time skip-------------

Jere came out to the beach to where I had set up a picnic blanket. Jere had brought a picnic basket. We sat there in silence his hair blowing perfectly in the wind. His hands around my waist holding me tight as if I could disappear at any moment. Lay down and put my head on his chest before I knew it I fell on his lap.

Jere's POV

Y/n fell asleep on my lap god I love her so much she is so wonderful. I wish she would tell me the truth about how she is doing at the moment. She seems down a lot but I can't ask her constantly because I worry that poor y/n will distance herself and I really really don't want her to do that. She looks so peaceful just sleeping on my lap in the sun

Conrad-🐺

Jere: Can I have an umbrella

Conrad: why, it's not raining

Jere: yeah I know y/n fell asleep on my lap and I am worried that she will get sunburnt

Conrad: Ok ok where are you

Jere: we are on the beach just outside please hurry she is getting really hot

Conrad: She was already hot

Jere: Hey she's mine

Conrad: Ok ok I'll get you the umbrella

Jere: Thanks

Five minutes later Conrad came down with the umbrella.

"Thanks" I whispered

"All good" he whispered back to me "why is she asleep at quarter to twelve in the morning"

"I don't know I guess she was just comfortable and fell asleep" I can't tell my brother that y/n is down at the moment and I think she needs a break and she is putting to much pressure on herself to make everything perfect he doesn't need to know how much I care and worry about her.

"Oh ok I am going to go get lunch what do you want"

"um could I have a cheese pizza"

"is that all yeah thank again"

"ally good I'll see you later"

Conrad had left and I grabbed the umbrella and put it up over me and y/n, she was still sound asleep. I grabbed a book out of the basket and started reading.

Y/N pov

I woke up on the beach still on Jere's lap but now there was an umbrella over us and a pizza too. I don't remember all that stuff when I fell asleep I guess Belly, Conrad or someone else had brought it. I know that Jere was worried about me I did just fall asleep on the beach for three hours or so. I don't know what to say to him I love him but he really shouldn't worry about me. I will be fine I have him.

"Good morning or should I say good afternoon sleepy head"

"Ha ha very funny Jere" A million thoughts came rushing through my head but I have made up my mind I want to talk to him I'm not sure what exactly to say but I have a good idea

"Hey Jere"

"Yeah sweetheart"

"Can we talk"

"yeah of course what's up?"

"Um I wanted to say sorry"

"Sorry for what''

"For being so sad and tired"

"there is nothing to be sorry about I love you and I'm glad that you are talking to me"

"thanks Jere I think I'm going to chill for a couple of days if you want to go off and do your own thing that's ok with me because I know you will get bored because I will probably just be around the house and won't do much so I can re-set and take a break you know from every thing so if you need a break from me that's ok again I am so sorry I don't know why but I want to try,"

"Woah Y/n I am here for you and do not think that I will not be with you a lot I will give you your space to reset but I will forever and always be here for you because I love you always"

That went a lot better than I thought I thought that he was going to dump me I mean he has had to put up with me all summer and a reset sounds dumb but I need it right now at least I think I need it. I am glad that he is always here for me but will also give me space when I need it. I am definitely not sick of him at all but we need me time every once in a while it can get quite over whelming without it.

"Thank you so much for understanding Jere I love you"

'' Love you too"

Hey guys please give me feedback like was the story good should it have ended differently what should I write next do you want a part two anything really tell me if you want a consistent story just tell me love you always thanks for reading. ❤️❤️❤️