Chapter forty nine The Last Dance

WARNING! THIS CHAPTER IS PEACEFUL CHAPTER! TO ALL MY FAMILIAR READERS, YOU KNOW PEACE MEANS HELL WILL BREAK OUT OF ITS FIREY CAGE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER OR SO! Thank you.😅😅

Chapter 49 The Last Dance

"Okay, meet us at the mall when your date is over!" Mom kissed my cheek.

"Okay mom!" I smiled and ran out to my new car, I got my license hotly after I healed, I had taken the test a day before my sixteenth birthday, but I had to wait twenty four hours to apply. Twenty four hours turned into a few days, and now that my fractures has completely healed, I am not going to be staying home any more. Thank you modern medicine! Grandpa said that about 118 years ago, fractures had to heal themselves in a long process, but now thanks to science, we have a few days wait if the fractures are placed in a mechanical compression cast or brace, and proper medication for the more serious ones is taken.

I drove to the coffee shop, parking my sparkly blue compact hovercar in the only parallel parking spot and jumped out, filling the meter for an hour. I got into the coffee shop and sat down at the table Harry sat at. "So I heard you got a charm bracelet from your Uncle Jake..." Harry began, instantly I was confused as he slid a cup of coffee to me. I picked it up and sipped, signaling him to continue. "I thought I should be properly represented." He smiled at me and I raised my eyebrows.

"What? What do you mean?"

"Well, I know that each charm represents one of of your loved ones," he began, pulling something out of this pocket and grabbing my wrist, clipping a charm on. "So I thought I had an equal place among that bracelet." He smiled and let go of the bracelet, motioning to the golden topaz gem he just clipped next to the diamond that hung there.

"It's beautiful, I love it." I laughed and leaned forward, kissing his lips gently.

---

"Come on!" Aunt Alice grabbed my right arm and sped up, mom on my left, keeping up with ease to me, even walking a slight bit faster. "Before all the good ones are gone!" Shopping with my mom and Aunt Alice is like throwing someone in a shark tank and saying, fight for food! Aunt Bella whole heartedly agrees with me.

After being ushered into a changing room, and every few seconds a dress thrown over the door, and a pair of shoes that match set beneath the door, I spent an hour modeling the dresses for my mom and aunt, they narrower down the choices quickly, and then I made the final decision, it was a beautiful dress, tight at the top but poofing out around the waist. The color light and beautiful, I looked in the mirror and marveled at the pure color, spinning around happily.

"Hey! Your favorite people just came by for a birthday visit, they're waiting at home for us to return!" Mom said, looking up from her phone as I came back out of the dressing room, my chosen dress draped over my arm and the shoes in my hands.

"Can we leave now!" I asked, so happy I nearly dropped everything.

"Not before we buy your accessories!" Aunt Alice scolded.

"But... But...." I looked to Aunt Alice, and closed my mouth when she pointed at me sternly.

Two hours later I sat in the car bouncing up and down, hoping that we got home soon. As soon as we pulled in to the driveway, and parked, I scrambled out of the vehicle as fast as I could, and ran up the stairs. "GARR-BARR! Kate! Tanya! Aunt Carmen! Uncle Eleazar!" I rushed forward and hugged my cousins, cousin in-law, aunt, and uncle. "I missed you guys so much!" I laughed as Aunt Carmen tapped my nose.

Garret came over and enveloped me in a huge hug that trumped even my dad's big teddy bear hugs. "You get bigger every time I see you Clar-bar!" He was the one that came up with the nickname Clar-bar when I called him Garr-bar when I was seven. Ever since then he used it regularly and My family even used it sometimes.