Ezra Blofis(Percy's stepcousin) Part 1

Percy and Annabeth are 23 years old and married. It is also Christmas Eve in the story.

Ezra's POV
Hello people, I am Ezra Blofis and my brother and I are getting forced to visit our uncle and his family. We haven't seen him since he got married to a woman called Sally. Anyway, apparently she has a son from before and he is 4 years older than us. So, we are almost there and I can't wait to get out of the car.

Ten minutes later
We just arrived. As soon as we parked, I opened the door and got out quickly. My father got out, opened my mother's door and walked up to the door then rang the bell. A few minutes later Uncle Paul opened the door. "Arthur, good to see you" he said.
"Paul, good to see you too." Father replied.
"Come on, come in." We all walk in and Uncle Paul showed us the the living room. It looked amazing. When we were looking around the sitting room I saw a little boy with blond hair and grey eyes sitting down and reading Harry Potter. "Uncle Paul, who is that boy?" I asked.
"His name is Luke and he is my grandson. He has a brother,Ethan,that is upstairs playing with James , and a baby brother,Charlie , that is upstairs asleep." He answered. I nod. Before we could leave the sitting room a man with black hair ran down the stairs and zoomed passed us onto the couch. "Percy, what did you do?" Uncle Paul asked.
"I annoyed Annabeth and now she is trying to kill me." 'Percy' said. After he said that a blonde woman came down the stairs, she looked pregnant, and she said,"Perseus Achilles Jacob Jackson, you get off the couch and face me or I will drag you off." He jumped up after she said that.
"Who is that girl, Uncle Paul?" I asked.
"That is Annabeth, Percy's wife." He replied. She is his wife. They are 23, and she is too beautiful for him. My thoughts were disturbed by a cry. Percy ran up the stairs as quick as possible. A few minutes later he comes down with a baby around 7 months old."You are lucky this time, Perce." Annabeth told Percy whilst taking the baby out of Percy's arms. Percy opened his mouth to say something until a younger child's voice was heard,"Percy! Ethan is crying and I don't know what to do." It sounds like a 7 year old girl's voice, probably Estelle. Percy runs up quicker than the last time he ran. Not many minutes longer he came down with a boy around 2 cuddled into him and a boy around the same age as Luke following behind, I recognise him from the picture dad showed me. His name is James, uncle Paul's son. Percy sits down on the couch with the little boy. He puts the boy down and goes back upstairs to get something. Percy then comes back down with a few blankets and hoodies in his hands. He got one of the blankets and put it over the boy then offers everyone else a hoodie and gives Luke, James and Annabeth a blanket. Annabeth covers the 7 month old with that blanket and then sits down.

A few hours later

Because it is Christmas Eve, Percy had left to get some fast food for everyone with Luke and Uncle Paul. They have been gone for almost an hour and apparently texted that they were on their way back with McDonald's, which is what we all asked for so they know what everyone wanted. Around twenty minutes later the door opens and they walk in with four bags from McDonald's. They put the bags down and start giving the food out to everyone.

When they finish eating

We got told that we need to sleep by midnight and it is now nine pm so everyone got into their pyjamas and came back to the lounge to watch a Christmas movie. We put on The Santa Clause with Tim Allen in it. After that film finishes we said we should watch the second one.

After both movies

As soon as the second movie finished everyone went upstairs and into the rooms they are staying in/live in. I stayed up until it turned midnight then fell asleep.

The next day

I woke up to someone singing next door, I got up and went next door. When I opened the door I saw Percy singing with Luke and James. "Percy, what time is it?" I asked
"7am." He said.
"And only you three are awake."
"No,in fact you are one of the last awake. Only one other person is asleep and that is Annabeth. Everyone knows not to wake Annabeth up unless we want to die."
"What do we do now?"
"Wait an hour for Annabeth to wake up, do you want to help us make a song in that hour?"
"Sure." So, we start singing for the next hour. When that hour was up, Annabeth walked into the room with the 7 month old. "Morning Wisegirl. And Merry Christmas." Percy said.
"Good morning Seaweed Brain." Annabeth replied. Percy takes Annabeth's hand, puts Luke on his shoulders and they walk out with James following behind them. I then start following behind them.