Jason Lancaster Part 1

Percy is in the Military and visits Annabeth at her school with his Military crew.

Jason's POV
Hey, I am Jason Lancaster,the most hottest boy at Blue-River High School(don't know if it is a real High School) and I have every girl drooling over me, except one, Annabeth Jackson. Annabeth says she has a boyfriend but I think that is bull crap because no one has ever seen this boyfriend of hers. Most of my classes are with her so I got my father to pay the school just to sit next to her but at the moment she has been wearing a hoodie, which doesn't look good on her(I don't know why I have make him kind of sexist.) Lately she has been sad about something. "ANNIE, why are you so sad?" I ask her.
"None of your business and don't call me Annie unless you want to die." Annie replied with. I was about to say something until the speaker crackled and the Principal's voice drifted through the hallway,"All seniors are to report to the main hall for an assembly." So Annabeth, her nerd friends, my minio-I mean my friends and I start walking to the main hall. When we reach the hall we head to a seat and sit. "Good afternoon Seniors. I called you here so you get to know about Military Soldiers and what they do in their possessions." Mrs Badrick announced. "When I call the Soldiers up, they will introduce themselves and you are all to stay seated. You may come out and introduce yourselves now." Around 10 Soldiers come out.
"I am Sergeant Frank Zhang of the Army ." The tall, buff soldier said.
"2nd Lieutenant Chris Rodriguez, at your service." The tallest blue eyed, brown haired boy said.
"Chief Warrant Leo Valdez." A Latino elf said.
"Captain Jason Grace." A blond haired, electric blue eyed boy said.
"1st Lieutenant Travis Stoll." A boy a bit shorter than Lieutenant Rodriguez said.
"Lieutenant Connor Stoll." A boy a few centimetres shorter than Lieutenant Stoll said.
"Major Austin Lake." A boy with dark hair and brown eyes said.
"Colonel Isaac Schuster." A boy with red hair and green eyes said.
"General William Solace." A boy with blond hair and light blue eyes said.
"Commander Nico Di Angelo." The boy I thought was the last said. I say thought because then I see a boy with green eyes and messy black hair.
"Admiral Percy Jackson of the Marines." He said. Annabeth heard that and stopped reading(like she had been for the last ten minutes) She stood up. "Hey Seaweed Brain, you said you would be home before Christmas. That is months from now, what are you doing here now?" She said.
"Wanted to surprise you and we got offered a chance to leave early for this, Wisegirl." Admiral Jackson told Annie. With that being said, Annabeth started to walk to Admiral Jackson and pulled him into a hug. She then goes to the other soldiers and scolded them then hugged them.