Explanation note

I know many readers are very disappointed with my today's actions but I couldn't do my best concerning my work. After today's update, a couple of readers didn't hold back calling the book crap and truly speaking it didn't affect me because we all have different preferences so it's okay. What affect me was the readers said that the story was a complete waste of their time and it affect me the most. Waste of time! When I read that comment I felt like oh God, I wasted someone's precious time with my work which was wrong because time has the greatest value.

If the story wasn't for free then probably they won't have continued to read it this long. Therefore I removed the story from here with the promise that my stories won't be published here anymore, not even my future projects. If a readers who truly appreciate my work wants to read and wants to give their precious time to read my book then they are very welcome to good novel app.

My sincere apologies to all those readers who I've disappointed today. Many commented that from now on they won't read my any book because I deleted the story without any notice. But what I could do. That happened so sudden. The waste of time comments hurt me the most and in an instant response, I unpublished the book because I didn't want to read the same comments.

This sudden unpublished thing won't happen anymore because I will never publish my any book here.

Thanks!