Spider web

Non's POV:

As they run after Tanjiro they saw a boy wearing like their uniforms, on the ground with a sword in his hand.

"H-help" was the only thing the boy said.

" He wear like our uniforms!A demon Hunter!" Said Tanjiro

"Something is happening there!" Said Katsuki.

Then they approached the boy, while Zeintsu said 'Wait' after them.

"Are you okay?! What happened" Asked Tanjiro looking at him.

Then something like a cord was attached to the boy.Then suddenly he was lifted into the air and flew.....or rather pulled him towards the forest.

"AAH, THEY GOT ME TOO!!"

After the boy had disappeared into the trees, all four were numb with fear and terror. Then you could hear some strange sound from there, and just like that Tanjiro a strong smell whiffed at him, snapping him out of his trance.

"I'm going ther-" said Tanjiro before he was cut off buy Katsuki.

"Not alone. I'm going with you charry head, don't think hight of yourself. After all I'm older then you! Are you coming boar head?! Or you're scared of the forest?!"

"HAH!! Who said I'm scared of some forest! I'm coming too!"

"Inosuke.... Katsuki~san"

"Haha. Forward!"

"Oi, baka wait!!" Said Katsuki as he and Tanjiro followed him, leaving Zenitsu trembling in fear on the path.

~~~~some time later~~~~

As Inosuke, Tanjiro and Katsuki went deeper into the forest, Inosuke stopped and looked at his hands who had spider web on them.

"What is that?"

"Are you stupid, it's spider web you moron!" Said Katsuki

They then looked around them and see many spider web on the trees.

"This please is full of wed! Nuisance!"

"Yeah. Inosuke, Katsuki-san thank you, for coming with me....when you said your going with me I felt encouraged, so thank you!"

When Tanjiro said that Inosuke get a flashback of the granny, when they were leaving. But then something caught Tanjiro's and Katsuki's attention.

"Inosuke.../Boar head..." Said at the same time Tanjiro and Katsuki. And that thing is that there was a boy walking on the road alone.

"Come on, let's go" said Katsuki as he began to walk to the boy.

When they approached the boy he was sweating like crazy. Then Tanjiro touched his cheek, he jumped out of fear and anxiety.

"It's okay we're back-up my name is Kamado Tanjiro and my rank is mizunoto, this is Hashibira Inosuke rank mizunoe and Bakugou Katsuki rank Hinoto" said Tanjiro whispering.

"Mizunoto, mizunoto!? Why didn't they send a hashira?!" Said the boy cheekily.

"Oi, watch your place brat my rank is Hinoto you scum!" Said Katsuki annoyed.

Then Inosuke punched the boy.

"Hey, either tell us what's going on or you're going to have a miserable life, you mollusk" said Inosuke as he held him by the hair.

"Hey who are you?! The raven said that they need ten hunters, so we come. Shortly after we entered the mountain, the killers started killing each other.

As they were talking, Zeintsu on the other hand was think about Nezuko and then he remembered that she was with Tanjiro. As he remembered that, he rushed to the forest.

-Back to the four-

"What's that sound?"

"There is it again, that sound, that sound I hear when the others started to kill themselves!!"

"Where is it coming from?"

Then a corpse comes in the view and then they started to fight. As everyone is fighting for there life's.

~~time skip to when the two hashiras are almost there ~~

Just as Tanjiro beheaded Rui(lower moon) and fell to the ground from exhaustion with Nezuko in his arms. But what he didn't know was that someone was looking at him and that someone... Katsuki who was looking as if he saw a ghost. Then he grabbed Tanjiro's shoulders and make him look at him.

"From were you f*cking know this f*cking breathing??!! Who you really are?!"

"I..I don't...now..!"

"Tch, after dis were talking about that you scum!" Said Katsuki who was so pissed off and angry, that when Rui approached them he in an instant beheaded him.

"You scum how dare you interrupt me!!?"

Then someone come out of the shadows and it was....Tomioka Giyuu or a hashira.

"Hah. What are you doing here you emotionless freak? Did the old man send you here?"

".......Ubuyashiki send me with Shinobu to help, but I can see you're doing well"

"Tch. Then leave"

"No we need to get you guys with us"

As all of them were on there way to the please were all the hashiras live.

Tbk(ㆁωㆁ)
803 words
I hope you like it trough I can't wait to write the next story because I know you will like it very much, I myself can't wait to be patient