Chapter 1

"Yerr, Harold! Wake up British boy!" Niall yelled out n a heavy irish accent.
"Good god man! Nini I'm awake." Harry groaned. Niall gave a kiss on Harry's eyebrow and slapped his buttocks. They got up and put their matching 1D shirts on. Harry slicked back his hair as the two headed downstairs. They grabbed two coffees and headed out the door.
"Sumun's grumpy today, Harrypoo, kittycat, nincompoop" Niall laughed.
"Nialler, shut it!" Harry said.
"What's up with you these past few days?"
"You know Victoria? I think I like her." Harry smirked.
"Yass Queen. Wait, what do you mean 'you think'. Like you want her to be your knight in shining armor or she's just good in bed and we can both smash the woman out of her?"
"I dunno, Nini. I like her boobs that show the path of womanhood. They are like the mountains I used to climb with you when we weren't hot and sexy. I like her badonkadonks really bad. I just can't help it. And don't even get me started on her ass. Every morning I open my eyes and her buttocks is literally always in my face."
Niall looks sad and emo. He thinks to himself: why don't I have Kim Kardashian's tits, I can always get them done, but only for Harry Boobear.
"I think it might be my ass, the one that is in your face in the morning." Niall laughed, then looked down.