Chapter 7

Victoria's POV

I have to admit Irishmen are very loud when they have their beer and guitar. I have been listening to him sing for 3 hours straight. First he was a bit quieter then when I gave him beer he got louder and right now he is singing some weird Irish classic and sometimes he randomly switches to Justin Bieber's 'Baby'.
"Said "There's another" and looked right in my eyes, my first love broke my heart for the first time, and i was like" Niall sang.
Suddenly he shut up and started to sob. I looked at him and the sight of my Leprechaun was heartbreaking.
"What's wrong, my soon to be?" He looked at me and got angry.
"This part reminded me of my dear Harbear and that you have ruined both of our lives. I have loved him forever but he likes your boobs. They are nothing like the mountains Harry and I loved as kids. They are boring. At least he likes my ass but he thinks it's yours! I hate you! I hate those mountains!"
I want to answer him or at least say something but my dog James starts to bark loudly.
"James, stop barking!" I shout.
Suddenly Niall looks at me and says:
"My middle name is James."
"I know, where do you think I got inspiration from, for such a sexy name?" I wink at him. When Niall looks at me he suddenly has a hopeful expression but he doesn't say anything.
"What, my one and only Leprechaun?"
He murmurs something but I'm not sure that i heard right.
"Speak up please" I say to him. I guess what i read was right and Irish do need to be pushed when shy.
"You are obviously obsessed with me, I'm obsessed with Harry and he is obsessed with you, so I was thinking, would you be up for a threesome?" Niall says more confidently.
OF COURSE. I WOULD DO ANYTHING TO BE WITH MY LEPRECHAUN!
"Why are we even talking. Let's call Harry over!"
I had been so scared that I wouldn't have any action tonight and that I would have to listen to Justin Bieber and Leprechaun music all night.
We called Harry and in two minutes he was here.
"Hi, my lovely Vickybear, what are we going to do?" Harry said in his ugly half European accent.
"Call me crazy but me and your leprechaun bestie were talking and we wanted to ask you if you would be up for a threesome. We don't have any more ideas what to do tonight, so what do you say?"
"Yasss, Queens" Harry says, as the British boy he is.

THE END