Chapter 1:Explaining

Scott's POV

I kept tossing and turning in bed just thinking about him. His sleek black hair, his dark brown eyes, his plump lips. I just loved it all. If only he felt the same way about me.

I've tried to gather up the courage to actually tell him, but that usually end with me sweating bullets and running into my room in shame.

I just don't know why I can't find the courage to tell him. I mean, he's been my best friend for over 10 years now. How come asking to upgrade our relationship is so hard for me?

Am I afraid of rejection? Yes. Am I afraid out friendship will be ruined? Yes. Am I afraid at least something will go wrong? Yes.

Ok, now I think I get why I'm so scared. But why have I made myself scared of all this stuff?

I woke myself up to a point where I couldn't get back to sleep. My eyes were wide open and I was sweating all over. Mitch was the only thing on my mind and I couldn't get off of him.

Like he's my pusher love or something.... Ok I only said that because I realized I quoted a song, ok? My mind goes into weird places while lying down.

Anyways, back to my boring daydreamy life.

I got out of my bed to get a glass of water to cool myself down. I would probably be able to sleep then.

I walked carefully to the kitchen, trying not to wake anybody up. It took me a while to walk there because of this. Also because of my tall, lanky, klutzy self.

When I finally reached the kitchen, I noticed Mitch was already there. His messed up hair and shirtlessness, if that's even a word, almost made me melt. I tried to creep past him so I could get a glass of water and leave. But sadly, the cabinet creaked when I opened it and Mitch saw me.

"Can't sleep?" He asked.

"Yeah, I think it's the heat." I lied.

"You can sit next to me and we can chat for a while until you get tired." Mitch patted the empty spot next to him on the couch.

"Lemme just get a glass of water first," I poured water into the glass I picked up.

"Can I have some?" Mitch asked.

I didn't respond, but I did get him a lass of water like he asked. He thanked me and I sat down on the couch.

"So... what's on your mind?"

You Mitch. "Umm... nothing much," I responded, my thoughts also trying to take over.

"Same here," Mitch nodded a little. "Oh wait, check this out!" Mitch showed me his phone which had someone's Tumblr post on it.

The post had a photoshopped picture of us kissing on it and a little open written over it. Roses are red, violets are blue, Ship Scömíche if you want to be happy too. The post read. I smiled at it.

"It's cute," I said.

"I know right! Who could possibly be creative enough to make this poem?" Mitch smiled. I just sighed.

You just don't get it Mitchie.

Mitch's POV

I heard Scott sigh. He's been acting really weird lately and it's getting weirder. Last week, he took an attempt to seduce me and this week, he tried to kiss me. Even go for my neck.

He has been only seducive in the last few Superfruit episodes as well. Calling me a twink and presenting my nipples to the world, then trying to lick them.

I feel like all of this is just a joke, because Scott knows were just friends. And he also is quite the jokester. So I wouldn't be surprised if he pretended to pull off another seducive stunt like the other ones he's done.

"Scott, it's getting late." I said. "I better sleep." I walked to my room and Scott walked to his.

Hopefully he sleeps well...
-----
Thank you for checking out this book. Please vote and comment if you liked it cause we want to know.

Btw,this is a collab account. It's LittlePentaholic and. PTXkrystalblue . Go check our channels out. We both right books!

Bye Internet!
~Krystal & Angel