Chapter 2:Advice

For cupcake24930

Warning:The writing will be a little different about every chapter.
-
Scott's POV

Did I sleep well? A little. Did I dream of him again? Maybe. I stayed up until 5 and slept in until 1. Because Mitch woke me up.

"Wake up wake up,wake up!!" Mitch shouted and kept hitting me with a pillow. Feathers were every where in my room and I was a little annoyed.

I groaned before hitting the pillow out of his hands and grabbing his wrists tightly making him startled. He looked at me wide eyed.

"Stop. It." I said through clenched teeth.

I let go and fell back down. It was silent until Mitch burst out laughing,"You're funny Scott! Don't scare me like that."

I covered my head with a pillow and laughed a little too with my eyes close. The laughter died down and the tension in the air was entering the door.

I felt the bed jump a little and took the pillow off to see Mitch laying down next to me,looking at me.

"C-can I ask you something?" He asked.

I smiled,"Anything. What is it?"

He smiled back,but even bigger,"You know Troye right?"

"Yea. Why?" I asked.

"Welll... He's been on my mind lately and I... I can't seem to get him off." Mitch turned on his back looking at the ceiling,"I liked him a for a while now. B-but... How do I ask him out? And what if he rejects?"

I sighed,"How special is he to you?" Even though I didn't want him to go with Troye,I should help if I care.

"Very." Mitch said exaggerating it." Sometimes,it's a feeling I can't describe."

I could hear my hear my heart being crushed and thrown away. Tears pooled in my eyes and I tried not to let them go. I wanted to run out but that. That would make Mitch confused and suspect something.

"I've been having these ideas. Ya'know. Like maybe going simple and just dinner. Or surprising him since he's all the way in Australia visiting his family. Staying there for a while,too." Mitch suggested,his eyes closed.

"You should surprise him. Take him out to the beach,then go in." I replied plainly.

Mitch's POV

I sat up on my knees,"That's it! You're the best Scott!"

I jumped off the bed and out of his room,entering mine. I sat in my desk and started writing out some more details. I would leave next week and would stay for about 2 weeks. I wold need Sage's help (Troye's sister). To take him out for a bit. Or even his whole family!

"You got everything?" I was startled by Scott's voice and turned around,"Yes. I do! You wanna come to Australia with me? It's going to be so fun!"

"Uhhh..."

"Scoooottt." I whined.

"Uhhhhh... Im not sure Mitch. I guess I can if I-"

"Yes!" I hugged him quickly before running out to the living room and texting Troye.

Scott's POV

I walked back into my room and sighed. I laid on my bed. I wish he knew. Soon he'll be dating Troye then getting engaged. Then married. Maybe even adopt twins. No no. That's not going to happen.
-
"He said he'll visit this summer. And I'm just so excited. He also said he might move here! It's his dream. And then I could visit him..." His voice faded off as I just sipped on my coffee and stared into space. I daydreamed Mitch and I got married. Adopted twins,and lived merrily taking them to Disney World and going on family trips.

"Scott?! Hello? Are you listening?" Mitch snapped his fingers in front of my face.

I shook my head and blinked my eyes,"Y-yea?"

"Should I? I mean. It would mean something,right?" He asked me. And I had no idea what he asked and said in the past few minutes.

"Uh. Yeah. It would mean something." I responded sitting back up.

"Okay then. But what kind of ring should I get?" He asked looking at his phone." I don't want it too expensive but have it look very nice and pretty cheap."

"What if you just give him one of those vending machine ones?" I laughed and he smiled as he knew I was joking.

"You know... Those rings are quite pretty. And they're only like,50 cents." Mitch agreed,with a big smile.

"I was joking." I said clearly.

"I know. But the rings are really nice! And if he loses it,I can just give him another one. It's super cheap." Mitch stood up,"Im going to go get one. Be right back!"

I laughed and went on my phone. I saw a text from Troye. It said,"Hey! I'll be coming in two days. I'm going to surprise Mitch. Dont tell him and get him out of the house."