Chapter 3:Quailty Time

Scott's POV

Getting out of the house was easy. He had already left, so I had already done the first thing.

I texted Troye back. I texted him, "Should I get him out of the house in two days or right now?"

Troye responded immediately, simply saying, "Both." He must have meant for me to keep him out of the house for a while or something.

The door opened and Mitch came back with one of those cheesy rings that you could get from vending machines. "I'm back! Did you get any messages from Troye?" He asked as he set the cheap ring on the table.

My heart sank even further. He thought of Troye before me. I feel like he's eventually going to forget that were even friends! I feel jealousy coming over me... and that never usually ends well.

"Scott?" Mitch waved a hand in front of my face. "You've been blanking out a lot lately."

"I'm sorry, what was your question Mitch?" I blinked.

"Did you get any messages from Troye?" Mitch repeated.

"Umm... no, why would you want to know? He would have texted you." I said, trying to change the subject.

"Ok then," Mitch walked toward the couch. "Wanna watch Spongebob with me?" He turned on the TV and changed the channel to Nickelodeon, where Spongebob and Patrick were running to Squidward's house.

"No thanks, I'm going to work on some Pentatonix stuff." I walked out of my room and plopped into my bed.

I grabbed my computer and my phone and started doing some things for Pentatonix like checking e-mails, writing lyrics, and answering tweets. Soni wasn't really lying to Mitch. abut right after, I just lay on my bed, thinking about my times with Mitch.

Remember when you met him, Scott? The moment you heard his beautiful voice? The day you became friends and came out as gay to eachother? Remember when you got Pentatonix together and won the Sing-Off with him?

Do you remember when he called you daddy? When he got drunk with you all the time? When you started Superfruit? Where the term Scömíche began? Don't you remember... SCOTTIE?

I found myself drifting off to sleep, but I woke myself up immediately. I decided to go back to the living room and to stop hiding and running away from my problems. Even if they were way to big.

"Look who decided to return!" Mitch smiled at me when I walked into the room. "Wanna have lunch with me?"

I sat down next to Mitch and he handed me a plate of pizza. "Don't ask, it's delivery."

I shrugged. I noticed that Mitch was watching YouTube videos on the TV. His computer was connected to the TV with a long USB cord and his computer screen had the same image on it.

I noticed he was watching Superfruit.

"Remember that?" Mitch laughed as TV Mitch dropped the chocolate cupcake on the ground.

"There are literally 100 sprinkles chilling on this carpet right now," TV Scott said. I laughed a little. I would never get mad at Mitch for messing up the place, but I found this little play argument funny and kinda flirty.

The video was switched and our Pet Peeves video with Todrick Hall played.

"We hate a lot of things," The TV said.

I decided to let my anger towards Troye and my jealousy go for a moment and cherish the time I have with Mitch.

And right now, that means the time I spend while watching old Superfruit videos with him while he smiled and gets all giddy at certain parts.

I guess that's quality time.