𝐌𝐘 𝐍𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄 - 𝐒𝐌𝐔𝐓

"BREATHE IN.."

Loki closed his eyes, wincing slightly as I stitched up his wound. He'd just come back from a mission with the avengers and Loki was unlucky enough to have been stabbed.

I placed my tools down, letting my eyes run over his
bare torso, gleaming with sweat. He looked at me and smiled a little, clearly enjoying being gawked at.

I stood up and turned to Thor, who had been waiting by the infirmary bed since we arrived. He looked at me worriedly and I put a warm hand on his arm reassuringly.

"He'll be fine, I promise. Get some rest." I smiled, and Thor nodded, glancing at Loki once more before leaving us alone in the room.

"You know I'll heal fast, right?" Loki raised an eyebrow, sitting upright. I walked over to his bed and sat on the edge, placing my hand on top of his.

"It's better to be safe than sorry." I smiled, kissing his cheek. Loki pulled me back in, kissing me deeply and I couldn't help but melt into his embrace.

We stayed in that position for a while, exploring every crevice of each other's mouths, until I felt his hand make its way to my ass, gripping it gently. I pulled away and swept his hair out of his face, studying his expression.

"I've only just stitched you up, Loki. You need to rest." I rolled my eyes playfully, feeling his fingers run along the waistband of my leather pants.

"Sex is medicine." He smirked, bringing his hand to my chest, toying with the zipper of my jumpsuit.

"We have to be careful, then.." I whispered, nodding towards the door. Loki nodded in response and pulled down my zipper, revealing my bare chest. I took my arms out of it and let the top fall, leaving me exposed.

Without hesitation, his hands clung to me, fondling my breasts and rolling his long fingers over each hard nipple, gently flicking them. I let my head roll back and hummed, loving his touch.

He moved forward to take one into his mouth, but before he could do so I lightly pushed him back onto the bed.

"I'm the nurse here, Loki." I smiled, running my hand down his toned chest, stopping at the button. He watched me in anticipation, his bottom lip tucked in.

I unbuttoned him, taking his cock out of his tight pants. I bit my lip, watching it spring free. It never ceased to amaze me how big he really was.

I let my finger run over his tip, shiny with precum and ran my hand down the shaft, watching him groan and push his hair back.

I slowly began moving my hand up and down, enjoying listening to Loki moan, his face showing complete pleasure. Eventually, I took him into my mouth, quickening my pace until I couldn't co trip myself.

"Sit on it, Y/N." Loki moaned out, letting go of the grip he had on my hair. I got up and fully stepped out of my jumpsuit, pulling my lacy underwear along with it. I kneeled on the bed, lowering myself onto him while his hands guided me.

I went down until he filled me up completely, making us both moan loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Ohh my.. Loki!" I moaned out, riding him slowly. He let his head fall back onto the pillow as I placed my fingers down for balance, watching him grunt under me.

"Heavenly.." Loki looked back at me, taking one of my hands into his and kissing it. I sped up my pace, both of us a moaning mess.

"I'm almost.. there!" Loki grunted, bucking his hips towards me. I leaned forward and kissed him, feeling him hit my spot.

I melted into him, Loki's moans getting deeper and sloppier, and my movements much slower as I felt my climax come near. We kissed each other, our tongues entangled and my hands wrapped in his hair.

"Cum with me.. Y/N." Loki broke the kiss and used his free hand to caress my chin, looking at me directly. I nodded, and my vision became hazy with lust.

"Fuck! Y/N!" He moaned in my ears, and I felt him empty himself into me deliciously. My legs were shaking, and all I could do was stare into his eyes as we both felt our climax hit us.

We both rode our highs out, and I let my head fall onto Loki's shoulder, both of us breathing heavily.

"That's my bad shoulder." Loki chuckled as I sat up, lifting myself off him.