WILL !

I start running hopping to find Will. I can hear the monster. Not too far.
" help !" I hear. I run towards the voice to find will being strangled by the vines.
" will!" I yell. I start to pull the vines. I am a weed exterminator for a day. I start pulling but it's no use. I grab a pointy stick and start cutting.  I know I can use my powers but I am  not taking a risk. I grab Wills hand and pull him out. As he catches his breath I look a far to be the monster.
" we gotta run " I say. When he was done catching his breath  I pulled him so we can keep running.  We went to the byers castle thingy. We stayed there for a while until we fell asleep.
Dream
I woke up but not where I was before.. I was back in the lab.  Another memory.Little me was standing in front of the guard. I don't remember this!  Little me punched the guard.  Wait why did I punch him? The guards tried to stop me but I killed them both.... tears started coming in.Little  me started running. But to where? Little me opened every door looking for something.  I see a guard coming towards little me with a needle. As I watch the needs hit her neck. She falls asleep. It all changes again. I see little me on a bed with a thing on her neck. The dr.breener comes in with a remote control.
" I don't intend to use it. I just need you to not attack. I know your monster side is up but you need to save that energy for the tests and for when it gets real." He said.  I start to reach for him. But he has no fear and prushed the button. Little me was . In so much pain. I started to feel it to.
" ahhh" I yell. I grabbed my neck trying to hold it back.  I remember that everyone always called him papa but I never did because I knew he wasn't and he will never be.
Real life
I suddenly woke up still feeling the pain in my neck.
" hey Will " I said trying to wake him up.
" yeah sis" he said. I smiled when he said that.
"Wanna talk I can't seem to sleep" I said.
" yeah sure " he said.
" hey why don't you like to use your powers" he asked
" I already told you" I said. Talking about makes me nervous.
" yeah but it would be helpful" he said.
" I don't like using my powers because of what I did before with them. I killed innocent people because of them. I don't want to be evil. I was before  but I want to change" I say.
" also where did you find your clothes" he asked. I stare down at my clothes

 I stare down at my clothes

This is her jacket

With all the dirty stuff

" this? Ih I just found them I grew out of clothes." I say. I remember when the clothes I had been given grew really small so I searched for new ones even though they were really dirty and disgusting but sometimes you have to do what you have to do.
I never really knew the difference between girl clothes and boy clothes. We went to wills house. Cause last time we tried to see wills house the demogorgon ruined it.  I looked at my satchel for the picture I found at the lab of a woman named Terry Ives and other women at the lab. I remember trying to find out who was my mom so I looked at every way at the lab who looked like me.
" hey what's that?" Will asked
" nothing nothing" I said nervously. I started to scratch my head. We went inside.  We start walking in the living room.  Will runs past me. He grabbed the phone and started dialing a number.
" will what are you doing?" I asked
" just seeing if this works" he said.
" please answer mom" he whispered under his breath.The phone started to ring. RING RING. He picked up. He just breathed. Will, just say something. 
" Will Will is that you ....can you please talk to me WILL" said a voice on the voice.
" MOM" he said.
" please tell me where you are please." Said the voice. I suddenly I hear the monster. Oh no
" Will it's coming" I say.
" GIVE ME BACK MY SON" yelled the voice. Its Wills mom. I have to distract the monster. I ran into Wills room. I started looking  for something. I don't know what I  am looking for exactly? 
I suddenly spot a weird looking machine with lots of buttons. I remember seeing this at the lab. I was walked down the hall of the lab. There was a room with a small girl. Looked like my age. There was a picture in front of her.
" how do you work this thing" I say. I start to prush random buttons. Suddenly it started. How nothing works here. I hear the monster is coming. I jump out of the window. I run to Will who was inside. I grab his hand and we head out into the streets.
Then it happened.
" Sadly today the state has found the byers boy dead at the quarry"
" what no no no no that's not me I am still here" Will hesitated .  He began to run into his house.
" Will the thing its inside" I yell. My hand  start shaking. What? No no time for that. I ran after will. But he was already inside. I spot him. He is in Jonathan's room. I jump on him. He falls on the ground struggling to keep moving. I roll under the bed with him.
" What" he said .
" shhhh" I whispered.  I start to feel a little uncomfortable but that's okay. Maybe... um I don't know. No more sound. I think it's gone.
" wait here Will " I say.
" But I need to take to my-" he said but I interrupted him " No Will stay here that's final I can't see you get hurt" I say.  I go out. I start to search every room. Nothing. Its probably gone. I go back to tell will that we can go but he's not there! WILL?