Jonathan!

We start to walk in the woods hoping to find something. 
" hey Will can you tell something about your friends." I ask
" yeah sure- " he says but he is interrupted by hes loud coughing.
" Will are you okay " I ask
" Yeah...Yeah ... I am okay" he said.  I know something is wrong but I can't put my finger on it. It was just silence for a while. Until we hear it again the monster.
" Will I hear the monster its close" I whispered. I grab his hand and pull him behind the tree. I start to look around to see if I could spot it. But instead I see a girl. She was a few farther than me and Will.She looks older. She looks terrified well I would be too.  I wanted to reach for her but the monster was in between. She doesn't know I am here.  I see a gate. This could be our chance.
" Will look" I whispered pointed to the gate in the tree. He nods. Trying not to make noise. He pointed to the girl
" Nancy is Mike's sister" he whispered.
" we need to save her first." He whispered
" but its our chance to escape" I whispered back.   I stare back at the gate. Suddenly  Will grabs a rock and throws it as far as he can, distracting the monster. Nancy runs into the gate. And escape.
" Jonathan help me " Nancy says.
" Nancy" Jonathan says as he pulls her out.
" come on " Will whispered. Will grabs my hand starts running towards the gate. The gate starts slowly  closes. But once we reach it it's already closed.
" No No" Will says hitting the tree. We were so close.
" Will-"  I say but Will says " It's my fault if I hadn't distracted the monster we would've escaped this place." Will crys. Will hugs me tight and I hug him too.
" Wait Will not everything is lost . Now we know that Jonathan still thinks your alive why would Nancy we in there if the monster was feeding. And when you talked to your mom she saw you right?"  Say and Will nods.
" so we know some people still think your alive." I say.
" yeah we have to help them find us" Will said. Will stands ups but tumbles down and starts coughing.
" Will Will!!" I yell. Start to shake him but nothing. He finally starts to move.
" It's getting.. harder to...... bre..athe.." he says. I Look at him and his lips are purple . His face is cold. He's sick.
" Will you can't do it your getting worse.  I don't know why but why did it not happen to me and I have been living here for many years  "I say. I hold Will in my arms as we are both on the ground.
" Will you need rest" I say. I carry him in my arms to castle byers. When I arrive I lay Will in the blanket and cushions. I still next to him for a while until I fall asleep.  I sleep or a while until I here.
" Hurry" someone whispered. I slowly open my eyes and see a girl with a buzz cut looking at Will.
" Will!" She yells as she starts to disappear. I sit up and look around. Who was she?

Stranger things ( Complete) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें