0 - Aki Kamihara Origin

⚠️13+⚠️

>•<

Quirks.

An unknown superpower that only a majority of the world's population can possess. Where only 80% of the population can acquire this special ability, whether it can be passed down from genes or come up randomly.

It all began in Keikei City in China, with the news of a bioluminiscent baby was born. After that, the 'expectional' individuals began popping up all over the world, the cause was unclear and tine passed, the 'expectional' became the norm.

However, to those who don't have quirks are quickly became outcasts and looked down upon by others. In fact, in a world full of quirks, there are those who want to create a society the way they want to see it and want to rebuild the world, those types of people are called villains.

But when there are villains, there are heroes. Heroes where they are able to stand up against villain society and bring justice and where they're the ones who protect the citizens who can't defend themselves and are quirkless. Everyone, quirks or no quirks, looked up to the Pro Heroes that fight for humanity.

Especially one certain person. He is most often referred to as the 'Symbol of Peace', but others call him by his hero name, 'All Might', he's currently located in Japan and takes the spot as the #1 hero...

>••<

"GET AWAY!" A strong voice yelled out as a Pro-Hero dodged his attacks and the villain kept destroying and attacking the train station, causing damage everywhere, luckily the people there were safe.

"Turning into a monster, what a crazy quirk!"

"What did he do?"

"A villain appeared.. That's right.. I'm at the train station.. Not sure when will I'll get in.."

"EEK! GET HIM KAMUI!!"

Whispers, cheers and gasps filled the atmosphere as two students from Aldera Junior High School pushed some people from the crowd away to see the action above them, "Who's fighting him?" The male student gasped and looked at the fight in awe, "Holy dang, it's Kamui Woods!" The second male student exclaimed as his small tail waggled in excitement, "OH MY GOD- THE POPULAR YOUNG SUPER-STAR!" The first male exclamied as his hunter green eyes twinkled.

"A running commentary, huh? You two kids are fanboys?" And old man asked the two, "Nah, only this dude." The first male snickered as he pointed the male with his thumb, "N-No I'm not, heh heh." The male smiled awkwardly and blushed hard as the other male kept giggling over his embarrassment.

"Illegal use of abilities during rush hour, including robbery and assault. You're pure evil." Kamui Woods said as gets ready for his next attack, "You're punishment will be.." He said as his arm started to grow long big branches out of it.

"Take him down, tree man!" The old man cheered as the two students flashed a huge smile on their faces, "Here it comes!" The male squealed, "It's his 'Pre-emptive Binding..." The second male continued, "LACQUERED CHAIN PRISON!" Kamui woods yelled out as the branches surrounded the villain but as soon as the branches supposed to wrap around his body, a new Pro-Hero appeared.

"CANYON CANNON!" She yelled out as she kicked the villain on the face, completely knocking him out, possibly half of the skull is either cracked or broken. "Please to meet you all, my name is Mt. Lady. Today's my debut!" She introduced as she crouched down a little, making most of the male in the crowd blush, including the both of the male students themselves.