1 - Unexpected Events

>•<

Ever since yesterday's incident, Midoriya and Bakugo got alot of attention from people, like their a celebrity or a Pro-Hero. Even our classmates started to ask them about the situation, well mostly on Bakugo because I was the only one with Midoriya. "Wait, so you just randomly ran to Bakugo? Like your own body did it and your brain had a late reaction of it?" I asked as I cocked my head, he nodded, "Yeah, I didn't know what to do there, but I know he needs saving." He mumbled, loud enough for me to hear. "I see.. Anyways, what's up with you? You look like you got forced to get up early and did some chores." I asked as I poked his forehead.

His hair was more shriveled than usual, his eyes were more droopy than mine, there were small eyebags starting to form under his eyes and it looks like he hasn't eaten yet. "It's okay, Sai-chan. You don't have to worry about me." He yawned and scratched his nape, its making me alot worried for him unlike before. "Hey, Midori-kun, you know I-" "Okay class get back to your seats." The teacher said as he lazily came in the room.

"I'll talk to you later at lunch, yeah?" I said as I rushed to my seat, carefully not to look at my seatmate, who has been glaring at me and Midoriya for a long time.

>•<

"As architectural standards change to reflect existence of those with superpowers, the minister of infrastructure..." As the teacher kept babbling and babbling about a topic, my eyes wandered to some people then to Midoriya, looking like he was focusing on something, then something unexpected happened.

"And I can't manage that garbage clean up in time with just that usual strength training, my whole body needs to be solid for that. It's all to training my body to adapt and deal with any situation... This is really a crash course in heroics."

He was mumbling, too loud.

"And its not like All Might'll be supervising me at all hours... I'll never put it off without some effective self-training... First I got to figure out how to shave off some of my sleeping hours... Expect that that might have been the opposite effect-"

"Hey, Midoriya. Did you hit your head during that villain attack?" The teacher said as he stretched his arm and karate-chopped (i have no idea what to describe here but yknow what i'm saying, kinda like what Iida does all the time-) Midoriya's head, the class then laughed as Midoriya covered his mouth from embarrassment.

"Ridiculous how he still think he can get into U.A.."

"He's positively neorotic, huh?"

"Creepy."

>•<

"Don't listen to those assholes, Midori-kun. I like how you're actually planning about preparing for the entrance exams when its only 10 months away." I said as I unpacked my lunch and Midoriya did the same, "Yeah, I liked to be prepared, yknow." He said awkwardly as he ate his lunch.

There was a comfort yet awkward silent between me and Midoriya until something came up to my mind and decided to ask him. "Midoriya, when you were mumbling back at class, why did you mention All Might?" At that, he choked and coughed out his lunch, "Ehem, I-I didn't know that a-anyone would notice t-that." "You still forgot I had these, right?" I said pointing at my ears as they twitched in movement. "Well, I- erm.. Sorry, Sai-chan but I can't really tell you." He said as he took a bite of his lunch, I only nodded and continued eating.