2 - Entrance Exams

10 months later

>•<

"Do you have everything you got in here, dear?" Mom asked as she fixed my sweater, "Haha, yes mom. I already got my stuff inside here, including that thing you gave me and Akemi's goodluck charm." I said as I tied back my hair into a ponytail style. "Good, I'm just glad but please be careful, U.A.'s entrance exams are tougher than the other junior highschools." Mom warned me firmly, she already warned me about how U.A. use robots for the entrance exams and have bonus points if you defeat them. "Yes, mom. I know, and besides I mastered this quirk of mine!!" I smiled happily, she then stepped infront of me and hugged me tight.

"Aki, why won't you join the U.A's entrance exams?" The mouse asked as he swinged his legs legs like a child, I gripped my mug tight as his question rang in my mind. Why wouldn't I join U.A.? I'm not gonna tell a random mouse that I wouldn't because I don't like U.A.. Most rumours I heard is that most students there likes to brag shit about their quirk and how they got into that school, blegh.

"She'll think about it, Nezu. The exams are still in 3 weeks away right?" Mom said as the rat named 'Nezu' nodded and turned to me, "I think that you might know some people there, like, Katsuki Bakugo?" He asked as I remembered about him saying that he'd join U.A., then Midoriya randomly popped in my head.

'Shit, I didn't tell Midoriya I came back.' I thought as I gripoed my mug a bit tighter again, Mom must have noticed my unusual behavior since she tried to snao me out of trance. "Dear, you can take another school if you like if you don't want to-" "I'll take it." I said, as Mom looked at me shocked and while Nezu clapped his hands and risen up on the couch. "Hurray! Now, be there on time on 9 a.m. sharp." He said as he jumped down from the couch and went to the door, "I'll be looking forward to see you there, buh-bye!" He said as he left the house. Leaving me and my mom just staring at each other.

"Dear, I thought you don't want to go to U.A.." She said as she took a seat beside me, "Meh, I suddenly remembered I promised someone I'd attend U.A.. Plus you and dad used to go there right?" I asked as I brought up my knees to my chest and hugged them, ever since we moved away from Japan, Mom told me alot of stories about her and my biological father.

She said she and him used to have a rivarly back when they were first years, then both of them developed feelings in a middle of mid terms in second year, then they dated after their graduation. Though, I still wondered why they broke up and mom chose to decide to marry that asshole but it didn't matter.

"Goodluck, Aki. I'm here for you cheering on." Mom said as she tears up, I smiled and kisses her on top of her forehead and bid goodbye. Walking with the other students who wants to join in U.A., I was fascinated by how they built the whole place, but my whole looking-at-this-huge-ass-place  was disturbed because I bumped into someone. "Ah, geez- I'm so sorry, haha." I apologized as I took a step back, the guy I bumped turned around and looked at me like he didn't really bother the bump. "It's fine. But please, look where you were going next time." He said in a really hoarse, deep voice and left, as I was just standing there, dumbfounded.

I then noticed that guy dropped his little booklet on the ground, I picked it up and placed it inside my shoulder bag and started looking for the guy, he was too noticable to look for, because he had a bird head that looked liked a raven and was wearing a red choker but in this crowd, I can't look for the guy so I would probably look for him soon. Back to going inside the building, I placed the booklet in my bag and was about to go in but I saw a brunette looking girl with pink scarf around her neck helping a hunter-green haired boy from tripping on the ground, "Oh? WAIT IS THAT-" The bell rang, cutting off my thoughts.