A New Home

Victor ran after her. She didn't get far because of her injuries and that made Victor feel even worse. He slowed his pace so that he could give her some space. He didn't want to hurt her, not in that way. "Isadora please wait. I'm sorry." The rest of the house members were in their rooms probably sound asleep. 

He and Isadora were on the stairs now. "Do not follow me Victor. I don't want to talk to you. I don't want to see you. Just leave me alone." She froze Victor in place until she reached her room and sealed it off from him. He couldn't step foot in it. He couldn't even break the door down if he tried. 

Isadora slumped onto her bed. She was exhausted and didn't want to think about Victor anymore that night. Her wounds would heal overnight. Sleep finally claimed her. Victor was fuming by the time he could move. He ran two steps at a time up the stairs until he was right outside of Isadora's door. 

He wanted to kick it down, but he couldn't bring himself to. Everyone was asleep and he didn't want to draw attention to himself. "Bloody woman." He whispered to himself. He was going to take her to the guest house tomorrow and get her out of his life. 

She did things to him, made him feel things, things that no other woman had ever made him feel. Victor blew out a sigh and went back to his room. Veronica was waiting in front of his door. He scrunched up his face. She was the last person he wanted to see. "Move."

He pushed her to the side. She moved right back in front of him. "I'm not going anywhere. I'm leaving tomorrow night and I refuse to leave without one more night of pleasure." Victor grabbed her by her throat and threw her down the hallway. Veronica landed hard on her back. 

"Stay the fuck out of my way. I am done with you and whatever you thought we had." Victor went in his room and closed the door. The next night Isadora was ready to move into her new house, even though it was right next to the manor. 

She requested that Liam, Adriana and the children be the ones to take her. She decided to keep the room the way she liked, but packed all of her clothes in one suitcase. She walked out of the room and decided to wait in the foyer for everyone. 

When she descended the steps she spotted Victor waiting at the front door. She just sighed and brushed passed his shoulder. "Hello to you too." Victor shook his head and followed her out of the front door. 

She followed Victor as he made his way down a stony path that wrapped around the manor. They were behind the manor and Isadora gazed at the guest house. I wasn't as big as the manor, but it was far from small. 

It was a nice sized modern home with a cute garden of flowers growing on the sides of the stony path that led to the stairs. The porch had a small swing attached to it. Victor watched as Isadora looked at the house in awe as the moonlight kissed her face. She took his breath away every time. 

She tucked a stray fiery strand of hair behind her ear. "It's beautiful and homey." He didn't understand what she found so fascinating about the house, but he would kill a thousand men just to see that look she had. "Come and let me show you the inside." 

The ascended the stairs and Victor placed a key in the lock. He opened the door and allowed her to enter first. She stopped a few feet inside the house. Victor walked in and closed the door after them. "Do you like it?" 

Isadora looked up into his eyes and was caught by them again. The look in Victor's eyes were not of anger or hate, but of curiosity and something else she couldn't put her finger on. She pulled away from his stare.

"I don't like it." Victor sighed. He thought they were doing great, but Isadora had reverted back into defense mode. "I don't really care if you like it or not. This is where you'll be staying, so get used to it sweetheart." Isadora waved him off. 

The place was nice, but it was far too clean for her taste. It wasn't homey. "If I want to change it I will. With a wave of my hand this place will be exactly what I want it to be." Victor was trying to keep his cool. "You will not be changing a thing. 

You are a guest and should be thankful for my hospitality." Isadora decided not to argue with Victor. She was going to change the decorations in the house, but after he took his leave. "Alright whatever you say, Sire." Victor lifted an eyebrow at her response. 

He didn't believe any of the words she spoke, but decided against an argument. Isadora left her suitcase by the door and went to the kitchen and opened the stainless steel two door refrigerator. "Okay, so I'll have to go grocery shopping tomorrow." 

She closed the fridge and turned around. She jumped back and held her chest. Victor was right in front of her. She folded her arms and glared at him. "You can go now." Victor smiled. "And here I thought you wanted me to stay the night." Isadora's heart sped up.

She did want Victor. Every part of her body screamed for him, but her mind was saying otherwise. She blew out a breath and backed away from him. "Listen we need to be blunt about this and lay it all out on the table. It's clear that I want you and you want me, but I will not go there with you. 

You obviously have some issues that need to be worked out and until then this..." She guided her finger between her and Victor. "Will not happen." Victor was in utter shock at her blunt approach. He knew she wanted him, but didn't expect for her to admit it so willingly. 

He quickly gained his composure and muttered the first thing that came to mind. "That was cute. However, I refuse to work for a piece of pussy when I have plenty throwing themselves at me. Goodbye. Adriana is coming by to help you settle in." He turned on his heels and left. 

Isadora wasn't affected by Victor's comment. She knew he wanted her, but didn't care at the moment. She didn't want anything to do with Victor and the moment the front door closed she waved her hand and changed everything in the house. It now looked like someone lived in it.

"That's more like it. Now it's time to hit the town." Isadora grabbed her suitcase and went up the stairs to redo her bedroom. She made it identical to the one in the manor. This room however was a lot bigger with taller walls. She got dressed in her walk-in closet. 

She looked in the floor length mirror at her second outfit. It was a black backless dress that came above her knee. It was nice but she needed something classy yet sexy. She shifted through her dress rack and found a gorgeous nude white sheer top bandage dress. 

"Perfect. Now for the shoes and accessories." Isadora grabbed a pair of shoes, a bag and walked down stairs to the living room and spotted Victor sitting on the couch. His eyes turned deep red. "Well, well I see someone has plans." Isadora wanted to cover herself. 

The last thing she wanted was Victor aroused. "What the hell are you doing here? I thought you left." Victor stood up from the sofa. "I thought I said not to change a thing. Although, I like what you've done with the place." He stalked closer to her. Isadora backed up. 

"Well thank you. I do have good taste. Now will you please tell me why you're here?" Victor smirked. "Don't flee from me sweetheart. I only want a bite." Isadora panicked and did what she had to. Victor hit something hard. He put his hand out only to feel a barrier. He smirked. 

"You're one clever little goddess." His eyes reverted back to its normal red color. "I came to give you your key." He threw the key on the coffee table and walked out of the house. This time Isadora planned on waiting until she no longer saw the backside of Victor. 

She snatched the key off of the coffee table and raced out the door. When she got outside she realized that she didn't have transportation. 

"Damn." She didn't want to catch a cab, so she closed her eyes and thought of Al's car, but instead of black she went for red. The BMW appeared and Isadora hopped in leaving the apartment behind.