Forgive Me

Morgan gulped and took a step back walking into Isadora. Large wolves stepped out from under the protection of the trees. "We're going to die." She quietly said to herself. "No we are not. I promise I will not let anyone harm you." Isadora showed no fear as she stepped toward a black wolf. 

It was larger than the others. As she took another step the black wolf snapped its teeth at her in warning. She straitened her back and squared her shoulders. "We are not you enemies. You will back down now!" Her voice boomed throughout the night sky. 

Her body radiated authority as it lit up. She no longer wore her jeans and dark blouse. He body now adorned a white dress that split up to her thigh. The wind unusually flowed around her. The wolves howled into the air and bowed one by one. 

The black wolf's body began to shake violently and right before Morgan's eyes stood a tall, tanned, muscular man. "Oh my God. He's hot." The mad that stood where the black wolf once was winked at her causing her to blush. "I said that out loud didn't I?" 

She turned away from the handsome distraction and noticed that the wolves were no longer surrounding them. She looked into the eyes of hot, muscular, naked men kneeling. Her cheeks turned a darker shade and she quickly turned away and looked at the ground. "Moon Goddess please forgive us."

The man in front of Isadora kneeled and apologized. She gestured for him to stand. "Do not bow to me. I am not your Mood Goddess. I am however, her daughter. You may refer to me as Isadora and this is my friend Morgan. We seek shelter here in your realm alpha of all alphas." 

The man rose and so did the others. "Of course I will offer you and your friend shelter. It is the least I can do for the Mood Goddess. Please allow us to change into some clothes and we will all head back to the pack house." 

The men disappeared into the dark and came back wearing loosely hanging jeans. Morgan couldn't help but admire them all. Isadora however only had eyes for her mate. She and Morgan followed the men as they made their way through the woods. 

"This is all your fault. You son of a bitch! Why did you force it on her? That is sick and savage. Now she's gone with demons and blood thirsty vampires seeking her out!" Adriana shouted at Victor as they all sat in his office. 

"If you would have told me about your damn visions I would have locked her up!" Adriana shook her head and backed away in disbelief. "You have no idea what destruction your actions are going to cause. We all have choices and with those choices comes consequences." 

A haunting look appeared on her face. "We will all perish." She turned her fierce eyes to Victor. "My children will not die for your cowardice." She turned to Fen. "We are leaving. We have to take the children and go." She turned on the balls of her heels. 

"You need to think before you act Victor. Our lives are in you and Isadora's hands. Make peace with your ailia." With that Adriana left the office. All the men in the room stared at the door where her form retreated from then they gazed upon Victor.

"So we're all going to die because you're a dick. Wow that's just great. If only she was my mate." Liam was cut off by a hard right hook from Victor. "She is mine." Victor angrily stated. Liam rubbed his jaw. "I wasn't saying that I wanted her in that way, but face the facts brother. 

Anyone of us in this room would have treated her a lot better than you have. Thanks to your fucked up past we have to suffer." Kent placed his hand on Liam's shoulder, but he shook it off. 

"No. I'm right and you all know it. You refuse to let go of what happened to you more than centuries ago. You now have a beautiful, smart and kindhearted goddess who would climb fucking mountains for you if you gave her the chance."