𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏...♥︎♡︎

What is love? is love the same as magic? or love is magic? or do you feel magical when you are in love? there is no exact answer for this....until and unless you experience falling in love yourself...have you ever been in love before? It looks like Jin and Hari are in love now...and it's magical...

.

.

Leaning closer to her face, making her gulp, Jin smirked in victory. Not able to move her eyes, it was as if his eyes captured hers. Hari kept on staring at those red orbs. So beautiful...

'So? When are you going to answer?', he asked once again as he tilted his head.

'Umm. Hobi Oppa...', she finally spoke still staring him in the eyes, gulping hard.

'What!', he shouted as he backed off pushing his bangs out of his eyes he sighed. She was finally able to look elsewhere, his eyes turned back to dark brown.

'Oppa? Why are you calling him Oppa?', he asked as he pouted. His duality was something else, how can someone change from hamster to vampire and now again to a cute hamster? Indeed AMAJIN!

'Bro chill, he is just my cousin', she replied as she fixed her dress and stared at him with a poker face, hiding all her inner emotions.

'I am not your brother', he mumbled but she heard it and a small smile crept on her lips. Jealous Jin sure was very cute and hot~

'Are you dating him?', he asked nervously while fidgeting his fingers.

Furrowing her brows in confusion, she glared at him weirdly and shouted,' What! No, I just said he is my cousin!!'

Upon hearing that, he looked up at her and grinned, 'What!?', he was shocked but delighted.

Listening to that made him happy. He came closer to her and again pinned her to the wall, this time his eyes didn't turn red but light blue. This showed how happy he was, he came down to her height and said, 'Hari... I have something to confess......'.

Hearing that her heart skipped a beat....she was spaced out.

'Hari... I.....', he got interrupted as someone barged in. Jin stood straight as his eyes turned golden this time, this happens when he's shaken or disturbed.

'Sir!!!!', he barged in and stared at both of them, Hari came back to reality and pushed Jin, he wasn't even near her yet she pushed him farther away from herself. Jin stumbled, his eyes were back to normal, and he stared at her in disbelief. Hobi was so embarrassed that he just stood there frozen.

'What is it?', Jin questioned getting irritated as the most important moment of his life was interrupted.

Gulping nervously, Hobi cleared his throat and spoke, 'Sir you have to sign these papers to proceed with the export deal', he stuttered as he could sense Jin was burning with anger. Jin sighed and signed the papers.

Hari ran out of the office as her heart won't stop going boom boom, after a minute Hobi followed her outside and Jin peeked out from his office to see what was happening.

'Ahhh Hariiii! What was that scene earlier? I am so sorry I think I interrupted your first kiss!', he whined.

'Oppa! Shut up! It's not what you think!', she whisper shouted at him as she folded her arms on her chest, slightly disappointed.

Jin was behind those two, listening to their conversation, that hamster couldn't help but be curious. >-<

'If you don't want your sunshine to be sad then tell me the truth!', Hobi whined even more.