Hey There, Father

Sirens blared loudly through the night sky as patrol cars sped down the street in pursuit of a sleek black Camaro.

"I don't give a damn about my reputation!" The radio blasted as the driver took a sharp turn.

"Woo!" Taylor screamed, laughing as adrenaline pumped through her veins. She just needed to lose these fucking cops, and she would be fine.

She drove around a corner, her car fitting through an alleyway before she stopped the car, taking a few panting breaths as she climbed out of the driver side door, and ran for it, shedding off her jacket, and the beanie she had been wearing, tossing them behind her as she looked around at the buildings surrounding her, trying to decide where to hide when she spotted the perfect sanctuary.

A church.

'Fuck yes!' She thought, running up the stairs, and burst through the doors, breathing heavily as she walked through the pews, looking around curiously as she prayed(oh the irony) that the cops didn't look in there.

It was a pretty cool looking church, it reminded her of the church from the Helena music video.

She wondered if anyone was there- she assumed so since the lights were on and the door was unlocked. Taylor kind of wished that there was a service happening, that way the cops couldn't actually enter if they figured out she was there.

You may be wondering why Taylor was running from the police, and that was rather simple.

She got bored, and decided to rob a Gucci store, and steal a Camero.

It wasn't like Taylor couldn't afford anything from Gucci, or that she didn't have a nice car- in fact, she had several- she was actually quite well off thanks to her father, but like most rich kids, she was a thrill seeker that craved attention.

That was something her parents never gave her, they thought if they threw enough money at her, she would occupy herself. That wasn't good enough for Taylor though.

Taylor thought it was funny, destroying her family's reputation one reckless act at a time.

She didn't care about anything or anyone anymore. She just wanted to fuck shit up and have fun.

Andy glanced up from the book he had been reading in his office, sensing someone in the building.

Angst, adrenaline, frustration, and underlying sadness filled the air as the stranger walked through the church, making their way closer and closer to his office.

"Hello, little bird." He hummed in amusement, looking back to his book to feign unawareness, flipping through the pages as he fought back a smile at the sound of footsteps coming towards the door.

Taylor paused at the door before she pushed it open, grinning at the sight of a priest sitting behind a desk. "Hey there, father." She said, leaning against the doorway.

"Hi?" Andy said with a bemused smile, leaning back in his chair. She was very pretty. Tall, blonde, long legs, and cool gray eyes surrounded by dark eyeshadow. "Can I help you?" He asked, sitting back in his chair.

"Nope, just hanging out." Taylor chuckled, walking over towards the desk, and sat down on the corner, the skirt of her slip dress riding up her creamy thighs.

Andy's eyes flickered over her form before he looked up at her face again. She was a whore, Andy liked that.

"A little late, isn't it? Probably isn't safe for you to be alone." Andy said.

"I can take care of myself, I can assure you." Taylor replied. He was very attractive, but there was an energy about him that made her skin crawl.

It was probably the fact that he was a preacher and Taylor wasn't a fan of church.