Chapter 26

TWO WEEKS LATER

Third POV

Alessandro couldn't help the sweat coming down his forehead as both of his parents were staring at him demanding for them to see his daughter.

He hate to admit but even after all these years, the glare still control him.

"Mom, you will meet her soon. Just wait"

"I don't give a shit about that. I came to meet my granddaughter and that's exactly what I'm going to do" She said while her arms were crossed over her chest.

"Damn right" he said

Alessandro was mad at Adalyn for putting him in this situation with them seeing that she wasn't here and didn't inform him about leaving.

"She's not here at the moment but let me go find her" He said as his father begans to speak

His father looked at him with a death threatening stare before motioning him his way.

Alessandro walked towards him bending down his way before his father begaons to me, "If you don't bring my granddaughter here in the next 5 minutes than it's your ass" he said as his grandma grabbed his ear,  twisting it before letting it go.

The amount of pain he felt when she did that.

His children and nephews along with the uncles and aunties laughed at him as he scolded at them while rubbing his ear before walking away.

"Where the fuck is my daughter" he mumbled

Adalyn POV

Walking up the garage seeing multiple cars parked along the pathway.

It was very nice and updated cars.

I looked back behind me to make sure the guards were still there. They continues guarding the gate as if there weren't billions of cars in the driveway

I'm exaggerating but you get it...

Seeing them act normal, I didn't nothing of it and continues walking but I still kept my guards up.

I slowly walked up the steps to the door before slowly creaking the door hearing noises coming from the living room.

Slowly pulling out my gun as I take wide steps to get to the living room with my body falling the angle of the wall.

Quickly slapping her hand, she turned her head before quickly raising the gun, shooting but missed.

"Why the fuck you slap my fucking head like I'm a child" She said with her teeth gazin across one another.

"You're my child. Now my dear child, where have you been without telling me" he ask

"None of your business"

"Why you're shooting at me" he said looking at him

Suddenly everything came clear to her, "Why I had to missed that shot when I had an opportunity like this" she said playing as she shakes her head in disappointment of herself as he looks at her in disbelief.

"Y-you really want to shoot me. I thought I was your favorite"

"I mean" I looked off to the side as he stares at me in shock