Chapter-20

_________________________________

Happy 25th to our baby star candy also my ultimate bias🫂
_________________________________

Third Person's Pov

"Put me down! I have legs to walk!" Ah yi protested as Jungkook rolled his eyes, taking her bridal style and denying her request to put her down.

"It was a week later now and Ah yi was finally allowed to go home which she initially was happy about but now was having second thoughts about."

Why?

"Because Jeon Jungkook was being an overprotective bitch."

"Your stitches will open and you will be more of a nuisance than you already are" He responded as Ah yi bit back her urge to punch his overly handsome face.

"Wait why are you putting me on your bed?!" She demanded as Jungkook sighed, laying her on the bed nonetheless.

"Because Miss Red converse, my father has taken a big liking to you and he might be popping in our home anytime and what would he think if you are laying in your separate room huh? And before you say anything, please you are heavy and i can't keep transferring you from room to room."

"I seriously want to punch you" Ah yi hissed as Jungkook smirked at her raising his eyebrows mockingly.

Go ahead.

Ah yi bit her tongue before diverting her attention from him and noticed the flowers lying on the side table.

Who bought that flowers? She questioned.

"My father" Jungkook answered as Ah yi nodded not that surprised because believe it or not that man has taken a huge liking to her.

Flashback

"I don't want to eat it! It tastes like shit!" Ah yi argued as Jungkook groaned at her childishness.

You can't eat anything else other than this!

Oh really? Then i won't eat anything!

Ah yi-

They were interuppted by a knock as Mr Jeon's head popped up and his gaze instantly met Ah yi's.

"And something had definitely changed in the way he looked at her."

"I hope i am not interrupting anything" Mr Jeon said as Jungkook scoffed under his breath making Ah yi gave him a warning look to behave.