How to...

"Here, it's quite simple. Just watch and learn, okay?"  "Oh, o-okay.."

"So.. you have to make it wet real good, like really wet. Then, touch it gently and use two fingers,"  Luz showed, her fingers now wet and spread apart "if it's wide, no problem. Just use three fingers. Depends on how big or small it is." by now, her fingers were quite soaking wet, making it easy for her to twist her long fingers around. Amity stared, not daring to utter a sound. 

"After that, slowly rub it everywhere. That's how you wash up a cup." Luz smiled at Amity, rinsing the cup afterwards and setting it aside to dry off. Amity, however.. was really, crimson red. Though the other seemed to notice "Ams, you okay? You look flushed. Do you want me to help you more?"  "YES- I-I mean, yes, please.." stuttering out, a darker shade of red dances on her cheeks. 

"Oh, okay then. " Luz made Amity stand in her spot, have more space with the sink in front of her now while the girl was simply behind her. "I'll show you with my hands again, do you mind if I stay this close?" with that question, Amity's brain said something else that ringed like angelletic bells, making the girl want to mewl so badly. 

Luz leaned in when the girl gave her a green light, the gap not closing luckily or otherwise the girl right in front of her would definitely die on the spot. But of course, Luz didn't know that. She's as dense as Gus, both sharing the same likes yet one brain cell. Though Gus somehow knows more than her. Probably a local thing since Luz wasn't around here. Either way, he a good boy.

"Okay so, I'll hold the glass and you'll mimic my ways. Let's try one." she grabbed a used glass, holding it firmly to not let it drop and shatter by accident. Blight only nodded, twisting the tap as water ran through their hands and wrists. Going around the cold glass, heating it up just in the slightest bit. Luz then took the sponge that was soaked in soap, squeezing it into the glass. She grabbed Amity's petite hands, guiding them where and how to do it right. 

Oh how bad she wished she could just turn around and make out with this poor oblivious girl. How she wished it could be one romantic and hungry kiss, yearning to be free from this painful trap. Poor Amity, really. Couldn't be anyone unless someone's feeling really lonely today. Hahahah, definitely not people across regions reading, nope. 

"See, you're doing such a great job!" oh how she wants to purr at the praises. "T-thanks.." she mumbled, only making it worse when Luz couldn't hear her. "What did you say?" she leaned close to her ear, her body pressed against her back. Feeling the heat, transferring to the petite girl. She yelped, face flushed dark. Feeling very hot now, very bothered down too. 

"I-I.. said.. th-thanks.." muttering underneath her breath again, it didn't help her to speak loud enough for the other to hear because of the tight position she was in. Luz set the glass down in the sink, rinsing the soap off with the water before twisting the tap to shut off. 

She stood way too close, and that's where she accidentally moaned. Taking Luz not by surprise.

Cause she knew.

"Did you say something?" she whispered next to her ear, making the girl's spine shudder in such delight over this dominance she didn't knew was possible. Through the reflection of the sink and faucet, those brown eyes sparkled something deep.. But beside that, 

Luz has been toying with her the very start.

"OW!" Amity jolted, Luz rubbing the side of her head and both looking at whoever threw a chancla at the Latina. And boy, it was Camila.

"No inappropriate shit in this kitchen." She glared at the both of them, mostly at Luz who stiffend.

"Yes ma'am."

(Please share some thoughts about creative or regular requests for futuristic Chappies)