Bathroom Sex.

"Ugh- shit, Luz." Amity moans out, pulling her head closer to her bare chest. Luz was occupied by sucking her erected nipples, behind the sink while Amity felt hot and steamy.

As the Latina was gonna travel her hands below her pants and no longer toying the other boob, Amity grabbed her wrist and made her stop. "Let's- let's not do it here. Not yet." "Okay." Luz says, shrugging it off and making a loud 'pop' sound after she was done with suckling. Amity whimpered by the cause.

Luz dragged Amity into a stall, she closed the lid and sat on it while the other locked the door and removed her coat, alongside with her black turtle neck shirt. Her body figure that Luz would see occasionally without anything covering it is so lean, she's a bit toned from all that dancing. Even funnier, they were the total opposites of their bodies. Luz was muscular and blocky, the other - Amity - slim and lean. The Noceda put her hand on the toned stomach, Amity 'ah'ed at her gentle touch. Her hand went higher, grabbing a nipple she hadn't sucked much earlier from before which caused the Blight to wince, she was still feeling hard and that burning sensation in her core started to become difficult to bear.

"A-aaah.." sneakily, her hand unbuttoned her trousers and slipped in nicely. Amity was shaking, she still needed a warm up to get used to a stranger's hand inside of her. She never let anyone in before, only herself in the heat of pleasure. "It's alright," Luz whispered into her ear, noticing how the girl sitting on her lap tensed up. "you're doing great, Ams, you're my good girl." Amity felt hot, she loved being called a good girl by her. It's been so long since she's been called like that, she'd do anything to Luz if that nickname would ever come again. "Ooohh-" Amity carelessly lets out a moan, pulling the Latinas head even closer to her bare cleavage - feeling her fingers teasingly rubbed the wrong parts. "L-Luz, inside, please." She begs, now mercilessly wanting to rock her hips. Luz snickered, grinning from ear to ear - figuring she had enough little fun now, she slid in both fingers which was a mere mistake.

'Holy shit.' she thinks, 'I'm going to lose my fucking fingers.' Maybe putting two fingers was too early, but regardless how could a simple person get this wet from by kissing? Yes, Luz was sucking on her boobs but it wasn't even that long? The longest they've done today was kissing and adding tongue, so it's crazy how her Blight could be this wet by a simple kiss.

'Well, at least she isn't dry.' she thinks so again, pushing her fingers in and out slowly - she could feel the hot breath on the side of her neck, chills ran up through her spine. She was burning beetroot red, alright.

Amity was a whimpering mess, she's been trying to hold in her moans so that no one could hear her, but she leaned in closer to the Noceda and moaned shamelessly into her ear. Since Luz was so eager to hear her moan a couple of months back, she's doing her a favor now. The Latina feels something hot inside of her.

"Ah-!" This time, Amity fails to hold herself from quietness. Luz sped up her pace, in and out until she was just flicking her fingers inside of the Blight. It hurts like hell, her wrist was just about to snap at this uncomfortable spot and her fingers were suffocating - she could even imagine them being blue from the lack of blood flowing. Then, she pulled out and rubbed the pale person's clit so teasingly, she would rock her hips at it. Luz was just so good, she can't believe this was her first time doing this. Was she secretly a professional? Well there's no doubting it, it's highly plausible.

"Fuck, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me baby." Amity chants in a low tone, just for the both of them to hear. Luckily, no one was there to hear them. So the coast is still clear. No one entered, no footsteps. Despite this place being in the school, which was the worst but somehow enticing area of foreplay.
Oh, she was definitely close. Luz feels her fingers dying, though she could've cared any less at all. She's having fun, however rest in peace to her hand.

"AH-" in a swift, the Noceda covered the Blight's mouth with her free hand that used to be occupied from pinching her nipples. There were still people in the school, even if they didn't hear anyone come in and out, they were still there. They've seen some familiar and unfamiliar faces when they arrived, but it's still early in the morning so she couldn't let her risk it.

Her body twitched, her back was arched. Amity came down from her high when Luz still pumped inside of her slower, and when she pulled out she was in the slightest bit shocked at how wet her hand was. Amity's slick was literally covering the whole palm, even more crazier is that there's this one thick slick on her hand. It's very white too.

Although when she licked it and Amity watched in both horror and embarrassment, she couldn't do anything since one; she's so tired and two; it's Luz they're talking about.

"Huh." Luz started. "I thought it would taste sweet." Amity cocked her neck to the side. "What?" "Yeah, but there's just no taste."

The duo went to class after Luz washed her hands and Amity, well, who knows.

-In memorial of my ex who did it with me; fuck you.

-Jock.