Chapter One: Takeshi Senju

One day while on a mission outside of Kumogakure two jonin are on a mission while fighting the female jonin gets kicked into a wall "Akina-chan!" The male jonin shouts he then weaves some handseals "Fire style: Phoenix fire Jutsu!" He then breathes out a massive flame disposing of the ninja and getting Akina back to Kumo and getting her to the hospital where a friend of theirs greets him "Jeez Louise Daiki what happened out there!?" He helps get her on a hospital bed "A ninja swordsman of the Mist attacked and kicked her into a wall after breaking her arm and a couple ribs but you know Ms Akina Senju always stubborn." She heals Akina and sighs "Yea but as her husband its your job to assist her."

    -Timeskip to about six weeks later-

  Akina comes from the doctors office and sees Daiki on the couch "Daiki-kun I have a surprise for you." He stands up and walks over to her "What is it Akina-chan?" She smiles softly "You're gonna be a father I just found out today." The black haired man smiles hugging his wife with glee "This is awesome I'm gonna be a father!" They then spend the rest of the day talking until dinner. Six months later Akina is walking around the village on her way back home as she walked in she heard Daiki doing something in the back bedroom where the baby would be she walks back there to see him finishing up the painting. Three months later on March 1st at 2:30 in the morning Akina gives birth to a healthy baby boy.

Daiki smiles looking at his wife "So what should we name him?" Akina looks up at him "I think we should name him Takeshi." He nods in agreement. Ten years later we see a boy with short black spikey hair and Violet colored eyes waking up in bed he gets up and gets dressed putting on a T-shirt and black ninja pants with ankle high black sandals he goes down stairs and greets his parents "Good morning mother and father." He smiles and they smile "Good morning Takeshi." He sits and eats breakfast and leaves for the academy. Once he arrives he sits in his desk as their classes sensei informed them that they were gonna do some sparring today to test their taijutsu ability. He then feels the gaze of his friend and rival Karui he stared back and they went outside to start everyone goes until it's down to Karui and Takeshi the teacher tells them to come up they go and once the teacher says begin Takeshi instantly threw shuriken her way and weaves handseals and says "Doton: Bunshin no Jutsu!" And makes a earth clone he then uses the Doton: Tsuchi Gunjikoudou no Jutsu and Travels underground after throwing down a smoke bomb and appears behind her with a kunai to her throat "Checkmate."

The battle ends and the kids eat lunch and the day goes by with lessons and it would stay this way until the day after Takeshi's 13th birthday when all the genin are taking their graduation exam. Takeshi would wake up the morning after his birthday and gets dressed putting on a black long sleeve shirt with matching fingerless gloves and pants and his black ninja pants going to the academy they line up outside as they are to preform a genin level Ninjutsu in battle they are aloud to choose their partners and Takeshi fights with a friend of his and Karui's named Omoi while their sparring Takeshi leaps back doing a double handspring and weaving handseals "Doton: Shuriken no Jutsu!" Takeshi then throws sharp stone shuriken at Omoi he dodged some but still got cut by some of them. Omoi tried using a lightning Ninjutsu and almost hits Takeshi but he uses the Doton: Tsuchi Gunjikoudou no Jutsu to travel underground popping up under Omoi hitting him with an uppercut.

The teacher then stopped them and some students passed including Karui,Omoi, and Takeshi. The trio are then put on the same team and their Jonin sensei walks in and its a blonde woman with dark blue eyes "Karui Omoi and Takeshi Senju come with me please." The trio do as instructed and meet Samui "So Samui-sensei what are we gonna do?" She turned to them "We're going to test your skills as Shinobi. It will be a two on two battle Me and Omoi vs You two...begin!" Immediately Karui charged forward running at Omoi as Takeshi charged to intercept Samui who was about to attack Karui and delivered a kick to his sensei's side knocking her to the ground and weaves handseals "Raiton: Raikou Boruto no Jutsu!" (Lightning Release: Lightning Bolt Technique)
Description: A simple technique in concept and execution, in which the user performs the necessary handseals and then emits a short bolt of lightning from his or her hand. This is a simple bolt, akin to a fireball, as opposed to being a continuous stream. On impact, the target will suffer minor electric shocks. It hits and Samui gets shocked the fight continues for an hour and she calls the battle to an end by yielding. They're then sent home for the day.