Chapter 3:Chunin exams

A few weeks later the team is on another C-rank mission fighting some Chunin level ninja Samui easily taking them out. Karui threw some shuriken "Karin, Takeshi now!" They nod weaving handseals "Fire style: Flaming shuriken Jutsu!" She breathes out a burst shot of fireballs igniting the shuriken as Takeshi weaves handseals "Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu!" Creating a lightning clone that charges quickly at the enemy the shuriken strike the clone and explodes. They finish the mission and head home.

Samui goes to the third Raikage to report the mission and while she's there she looks at him "Raikage-sama can I enter my team into the chunin exams?" He looks at her "Yea I would love to see how those four do." She nods and leaves she then informed the four about the Chunin exams getting them excited Takeshi fist bumps Karui and Omoi and hugs Karin making the girl turn completely red. Samui chuckled "Alright alright now the exams are in a few weeks so train and rest as much as possible before our trip to Konoha." The genin nod and disperse walking home. For the next few weeks the four genin train in Taijutsu and Ninjutsu. The next morning they go off to the Chunin exams and enter once there they go to the other floor before Takeshi stops them "Guys wait something's off." He makes one hand seal "Release." Releasing the Genjutsu they then continue.

They make it and pass the written exams leading to Anko appearing and taking them to the forest of death where they are handed the Earth Scroll Karui nods at Takeshi and he nods back they then enter the forest and reach a secure spot after Takeshi used tremor sense to make sure but to be extra careful they placed an illusion to make it seem like they weren't there and Takeshi cloned their scroll giving the clone to Karui and sealing the real one in his wrist with a storage seal. The team then starts looking for other teams looking for a Heaven Scroll as they move silently they see a team and decide to rush from different angles Takeshi and Karin take east while Karui and Omoi take northwest Takeshi gets close and burrows underground once underneath the team he used a earth style dome jutsu and traps them he then makes one earth clone as Karin joined him they burrow up and take out the team not killing them but knocking them out and taking their scroll which is a Heaven Scroll.

The team then head to the tower and open the scroll being greeted by Samui-sensei they then head to the arena where the Hokage tells the genin about the preliminary rounds before the final exam.