Chapter 3

"now go on your free to go" oh really... "I have no idea where to go ive never been to Korea before" he grins at me and points to a street that's intersects with the main street of Seoul. "go explore if anything troubles you give us a call" he goes back to his car and I put the money in my big ass pockets. What a wonderful cop leaving a 14 year old girl all alone in the middle of a huge city.

I walk over to the side walk and start my adventure...

ok ok where to fucking go hmmmmmmmm oh ok a store across the street mhh uh huh another store, and oh, a public bath house. Very interesting I wonder if I'll see any idols walking around.

HA Im thinking too positive, if anything a weird old man is gonna try to harass me. Oh hes a cutie but why the fuck is he walking straight to me. ok hes getting really close...uh uhhh..UHHHHH. "hello little girl its your lucky day come with me don't be scared" he grabs my arm and drags me into a black car. Sure, I wont be scared when a random ass guy kidnaps me. The car moves and the guy takes off his hood. Damn he looks like G-Dragon...

"hey who are you why did you drag me into this car why did you say this is my lucky day? ..... what are you gonna do to me?" He smiles and looks over to me

"answer my one question.. -sings- nega mwonde?"

(updated ;) )