Chapter 1 Part 3

Ugh, so much walking...(a/n: in each each chapter i will separate into three parts therefore this is the end of chapter one) As I close in on the small building. "international money center" i read the sign out loud.

"Hello there young lady how may i help you?" Finally someone who speaks English.

"Ah, yes i have american money that i want to trade in for Korean money"

"How much?" I gave him my 300 2o dollar bills. He looks at me with a somewhat suspicious grin. "How did you get this much money sweety?"

Oh he did not just call me that. "my mother gave it to me." He nodded and went behind the counter. "heres 5,000 ₩" I took it out of his hand and bowed.

"Thank you" he just nodded and went to a back room.

I exit the building and look around franticly "where the hell am I" like seriously, what city am I in? Maybe that old money exchanger guy could tell me.

As I turn back to ask him what city i was in, a police man grabbed my arm.

"Where do you think your goingwith that money young lady?" A korean guy with a thick acent looked in my eyes. THAT JERK! He called the security guard on me.

"I dont know really, its my money"

"Sure it is, come with me" sigh, At this moment of life I actually wish I was with aunt Meg.