Chapter 2, Introduction and Team's

💛Tabi's POV💛 Goat Form

When the bullhead landed the door opened and we stepped out, in the corner of my eye, I could see whitty put up his jacket hoodie, As we located the atutoriam and sat down I leaned against the wall and ruv did the same, The other two sat down, we chatted a bit until the atuoriam's speaker turned on: *all students get ready for introduction tomorrow morning* I sighed as the others followed me to the showers.

~5 minutes later~

💛Tabi's POV💛 Goat Form

I was the first one out from the showers and waited for the others, 💢 💭* The noise is getting to me, calm down!*💭💢 then someone sat by me, I looked at who it was, It was Whitty he looked at me in concern, what's wrong he asked I sighed It's the noise I said as I tried to block it out then… some headphones were put in my face, here you can use them I don't mind, I took them and put them on my head, I looked over at whitty who pointed at his head, I took them off, you like them he asked smiling at me yeah I do, thanks I said quietly and pulled my hat over my eyes in gratitude, two other people sat by us then… I was tapped on the shoulder.

🦇Serv's POV🦇

He raised his hat with two fingers and he said What? I pointed to his head and he took off the headphones I said do you want to go to sleep now? I asked he didn't say anything and just nodded. I sighed and gave him a sleeping bag to sleep in, I got in mine and fell asleep instantly.

💛Tabi's POV💛 Goat Form

~dream sequence~

I opened my eyes to The void it was blank and I saw someone else here $#%(hey) I tried, but my voice was glitching and then they attacked me, I Dodged it by backflipping and I heard the attack shatter on the void floor, It sounds like glass? She attacked me again but I was ready for it this time, my fist glowed yellow, I hit the glass and it shattered, I stomped my foot, and The void floor shattered under me and her, I kept dogging her attacks, and I didn't see plunged into my chest, I coughed, blood came out of my mouth I grabbed the glass and shattered it, Then everything went white.

💛Tabi's POV💛 Goat Form

I was gasping for air when I woke up and I grabbed my chest and looked around me, everybody was still sleeping, I got up from my spot and very slowly walked to the door and opened it, I was in the hallway now and as I was walking, I felt a presence behind me I wiped around and I had my fist raised, I was going to punch them but a voice stopped me I was going to just talk to you, Tabi doesn't worry It's me Ozpin said as I sighed in frustration, I turned around again and it was Ozpin I bowed my head and body as I said S-Sorry headmaster, I lifted my head again to see him looking at me with surprise all over his face Ozpin? He shook his head and said what's the matter Tabi I saw you leave the auditorium 💭*He saw that!?!?*💭 my face heated up in embarrassment, and I pulled my hat down.

🖋Headmaster Ozpin's POV🖋

Hehe, I chuckled at his Embarrassment I stopped laughing at him and said it's alright, I won't get you expelled for this if you tell me what's wrong I said as I hide my smile with my coffee cup I heard him sigh as he said Ok well I… uh- I saw him squint his eyes trying to think, well her semblance seemed to be able to make my eyes unfocused and she was able to get a hit in on my chest and… then you found me here headmaster he said and He gripped his chest.

💛Tabi's POV💛 Goat form

I was calmer now but I felt anger come from the headmaster, Ozpin. I asked alert, He calm down yes he asked as I said I think I have a request, go on he said as I continued, can every section and the CTT tower be reinforced with eye scanners and fingerprint scanners of every student please I feel like we will need them! I said why? He asked I feel like a lot of people will die if you don't I said seriousness in my voice all right I sighed in relief thank you Ozpin I said as I relaxed, you can go back to the atutoriam he said I felt tired as I said alright, I then went back to the auditorium and went back to where my sleeping bag was and laid down with whitty's headphones on my head and fell asleep after that, I opened my eyes still tired from last night and I was being shaken awake by whitty who I grabbed the hand of and yanked him down with me by accident, he yelped and that fully woken me up, I blinked, and I heard laughing in front of me, I turned my head to Ruv and Serv laughing at us, I looked down at whitty who shook his head, S-Sorry whitty I was half asleep when you were shaking me I said as he got up offering a hand to me I grabbed it, and He said it's alright just worn me next time he said as I nodded {alright let's get our weapons from our lockers and wait for introduction} Ruv said as we all followed him.