Chapter 9, Graduation

🗣️Third POV🗣️

After They Saved Tabi and Salem, They(The students) Took a Break From Beacon and Relaxed For Awhile.

The Teachers Though Had brought Their Caught Enemies To Ironwood and He Had Put them In a Jail Cell, Separately, Of course.

After Some time Away From Beacon, Tabi Was Better, But he had a Scar Where Salem Had Pierce him. Salem Apologized To him and He Forgave Her.

They all where Ready to Finish the Year Out and Did so, They Finished Their Classes Before the Year Ended and They Where Ready to Graduate From Beacon Academy.

~Graduation Day~

All The Students Were in the Auditorium, Including Team RTWS (West) and Ozpin with Salem and Glynda Beside him Where Smiling.

There Was a Microphone On the Stage, Ozpin Went up to it and Spoke

We Are Here Today For your Students Graduation, Thank you For being The Next Generations Future and Helping Protect The world From Grimm!

The Students Cheered, Happy to be Finally Graduating.

After the Students Quieted Down, Salem, Ozpin's Wife Spoke Next.

Each team Please Come Up here and Get your Duplmas.

Each Team Did so, Including Team West Who, Saved Salem and Tabi, Ruv's Teammate and boyfriend.

After That They all Went Though The School one More Time, Before They Officially Graduated.

~Book Complete~

Words: 256

A/N: I Hope you Like it Guys, This Is The Last Chapter Of Team RTWS (West), After this It Will Be Some Specials (Like Holidays). Tabi and Ruv Got Married as Well.