meet k a n s a s

FAMOUSBIRTHDAYS.COM

KANSAS CLARKE

KANSAS CLARKE

ACTRESS/SINGER

BIRTHDAY:
November 30th, 1995 (age 25)

ZODIAC SIGN:
Sagittarius

ABOUT:
Kansas Clarke is an American actress and singer known for her roles as Paisley Harrington in the Netflix series Stranger Things alongside Finn Wolfhard and Joe Keery as well as Gabriella Dunphy in Modern Family alongside Julie Bowen and Sarah Hyland. Kansas has also acted in the Netflix series Outer Banks as Trinity Cameron alongside Chase Stokes and Madelyn Cline. She's also very well known for her record breaking album 'Blackout' released in 2019. She's toured with notable names, such as Big Time Rush.

BEFORE FAME:

Kansas was born and raised in Chicago, Illinois by her parents Micheal and Laura Clarke. Kansas says that she attended highschool at a school in Chicago known for its acting programs which is how she was able to achieve her lifelong goal of being a Netflix star.

TRIVIA:

Kansas stated in her 'WIRED Autocomplete Interview' that while on set for Outer Banks, Chase Stokes poured a whole bottle of vodka on her to wake her up for filming. She has a large following of 54.7 million Instagram followers and 34.13 million Twitter followers.

ASSOCIATED WITH:

Chase Stokes (Co-Star), Madelyn Cline (Close Friend), Joseph Quinn (Best Friend), Joe Keery (Close Friend), Noah Schnapp (Close Friend) Drew Starkey (Cousin), Sarah Hyland (Close Friend)