f o u r

twitter

twitter.com

nebraska🌽||@/kansas
i just thought everyone should know that chase dumped my ariana grande perfume down the sink bc i didn't mention him BY NAME in my interview with Buzzfeed

6,074,127 likes || 4,937,792 retweets

•••

k a n s a s

i walk past waylon as soon as i set foot in my parents living room, throwing myself onto the couch and letting my backpack fall onto the floor.

"the invite to your class reunion came today." he tells me, tossing the letter on the table, and i flick it open before throwing it to the side again.

"how excited. such a shame i'm not going."

"personally, i would show up and tell evelyn and harper how much better you are than them and leave." my younger brother suggests, making me laugh.

"i cant do that, although it would be fun." i reply, and waylon nods.

"if you're not gonna go can we do something together?" he asks. "i've hardly seen you in like two years."

"oh, for sure." i say, grabbing my wallet and standing up. "i wouldn't even be back here if it wasn't for you, so there's that."

"mom and dad?" waylon asked, and i shook my head.

"as far as i'm concerned, i'd much rather be in some sketchy corner store with you than by the country club pool with mom and dad." i assured, making waylon smile. he definitely had never had the best relationship with my parents, but he and i were always close none the less.

"okay, you're driving though, and we should definitely go get lunch." he suggests, and i nod.

"oh, without a doubt."