Pre-Game Prepping

Oops hi, I got a lil  smut for ya 👀

Nobody's POV

"And remember..." Eddie spoke mysteriously... dragging on his hiss as the boys around him watched him with wide eyes.

"The dragon is never your friend..."

Eddie slams down a figurine, knocking out nearly all of the players and receiving groans and shouts from the boys.

"Shit!!" Mike throws his character down, shaking the table.

"You are weak, you are wounded, and you are down to three," Eddie holds up three fingers, staring at the members of his club that are still alive.

"You have a few choices; do you escape through the water, where the dragon can't reach you? Do you fight the beast? Do you escape through the stoned temple before you, or do you split the party in different directions?"

The party hesitated, looking at each other without speaking.

Garett mouthed something to Jeff, who glanced at a lost Dustin. They had found themselves stuck, without the slightest clue what to do.

"The water?" Jeff spoke without confidence, knowing it couldn't be a good option but thinking it may be best.

"Are you sure?" Eddie asks, making the boys moan in disparity.

If the dungeon master asks 'are you sure?' You do NOT go through with it.

"Shit!" Dustin cussed.

Eddie smiled slightly, enjoying the struggle though he probably shouldn't be.

"Shit shit shit, I guess we fight?" Dustin looked at the other two who weren't sure, hesitantly nodding. Eddie's smile grew, tossing the dice to Garret for the first roll.

• • •

Y/n POV

I sighed loudly, flopping onto Max's bed and staring at her ceiling.

"Ok I got it," Max entered her room, Robin and El trailing after her. I barely know El, but by what I've learned about her in my time knowing her; she's an absolute sweetheart. She's also a total badass.

"Is this like... safe?" Robin hesitated while El and Max placed an empty beer bottle on a flat surface, writing names on sticky notes and creating a circle around the bottle.

"Yes, totally. We used to do this a lot. If was fun, till it wasn't."

"Yeah, till it wasn't." El agreed.

"Well what happened to make it not fun?" I asked, skeptical. Spying on people with magic powers seems... sketchy. Like I get that they're young and don't get that it's a little bit invasive, but I feel like it might also be risky. Maybe it puts her into light for vecna or something, I don't know.

"We uh.. nothing. We just saw something."

"Bad screams." El agreed, nodding. Robin and I looked at each other, slightly scared.

"We'll stop if anything bad happens. It's super fun, I'm serious. It's like- well- you know- she's not gonna watch if it's private." Max ranted and I furrowed my brows.

"Well I feel like if she's 'spying' on them, it's automatically private."

"Just trust us! It's fun, okay?" Max pleaded and Robin and I exchanged glanced one again, reluctantly nodding.

"Ok, who's spinning first?" Max asked and we all looked at one another.

"Y/n, you want to?" Max asked.