chapter 8: cold and broken

Jason tries his best to get up as fast as he can.. eventually he still needed Dino to help him up..

Jason: kyro please refrain from using those comments...

Kyro: umm I'm sorry I didn't mean to say that out loud I...

Jason was a bit upset so he walks away from the wall as a guide to his room..

Dino: don't mind him he's a cold-hearted man..

Kyro: why is that?? if you don't mind me asking...

Dino: that is something that he has to tell you but the only thing that I can say is he has never done this for anyone so please don't take advantage of his generosity..

Kyro: I will never!! I was brought up right, I work hard for every single penny that's given to me..

Dino: I hope so...

Kyro: you're not very trusting of me are you?!

Dino: look it's nothing against you or anything it's just too many people has hurt him in the past and it's because I put my trust in them and introduce them to him so I'm not as trusting as he is... Just get a job and that's all you got to do and don't get in the way of his work...oh and Yeah one more thing keep your feelings in check I don't want you falling for your boss...

Kyro: got it..

All frustrated dino came out of the house and got in his car and leaves.. everyone was in their own separate rooms kyro make's sure kima was in bed after drinking a warm glass of milk.. Nanny kept looking at kyro until she gets the courage to go up to him and say..

Nanny: kyro can you please do me a favor....

Kyro: yes Nanny! sure! what is it?!

Nanny: try not to fall for your boss..

Kyro: nanny! He is a man!

Nanny: so.. gender doesn't matter when it comes to true love and I see the way you smile at him... If you do not want to get hurt I suggest you to keep your feelings in check... And chain down that heart. Because that man has secrets and it's not just any secrets there's a reason that man does not have a family... Because I've seen many people that are blind have family... This man has secrets and I don't want those secrets to end up hurting you... I'm not going to make you promise me because promises can always be broken. But please take care of yourself, keep your feelings in check and lock up that heart... Ok..

Kyro: ok

Kyro: ok....

Laser that night after everyone went to bed..kyro could not sleep so he went to the the kitchen to get a warm glass of milk to see if that could help him sleep... As soon as he leaves the kitchen he sees Jason.. which he freezes on the spot he doesn't know what to do at this point... Then he got fascinated on how Jason is pouring himself a glass of milk.. Jason pours some milk in a glass slowly until his fingers around the glass feel the coldness of the milk he stops at the last finger so the milk won't overflow the cup.. suddenly Jason stops and sniffs and put his head up and saids..

Jason: can't sleep either?!

Kyro: uh...oh umm I'm sorry I was going to get a class of milk...

Jason: then what are you waiting for?

Kyro: I don't know if it's okay I'll just go back to bed... Do you need anything?! I can help you with??

Jason: you don't have to guide me around my own house I can get around just fine in my own home...

Kyro: oh okay! well you have a good night..

Jason: ok ha... Oh yeah before you go just remember just because I can't see you doesn't mean I can't send you... Keep that in mind!!

Jason then turns around to drink his glass of milk..kyro take advantage and quickly runs back to his room... Then he hears the steps passing by his door.. he goes to it and slightly opens peeking through the little space that he made and saw Jason guiding himself by lightly touching the wall with his fingers...kyro do not realize that Jason's room was only two doors down from his... Jason stops and quickly turns his head like he was hearing something...kyro quickly shuts his door without trying to make a noise.. when he wasn't successful with.. Jason realizes it and a big smile grows on his face then he says to himself...

Jason: this is going to be interesting..

Kyro quickly gets into his bed and takes a deep breath and then suddenly he starts to remember those white pearl eyes. His heart started to beat a little faster.. he had no idea what was going on... He felt like he couldn't get Jason's smile out of his mind , his amazing strong cologne, the way his hair does whatever it wants and That wonderful that shows when he smiles..
Kyro try to smile out of happiness then he started to close his eyes and finally fall asleep thinking about Jason...

At 4: 45am

Jason: Jay!!!! Nooo!!! Please Don't leave me!!! Jay!!! Nooo!!!

Everyone heard Jason screaming..kyro jumped off his bed so quick and ran towards Kima's room and open the door but he noticed that kima has been woken up from the all the screaming... So he quickly closed the door and heads towards Jason's room Nanny immediately runs out of her room and saids...

Nanny: what is going on?!

Kyro: I don't know but keep an eye on kima make sure he doesn't wake up!!

Nanny quickly heads towards Kima's room to check on him and kyro immediately run towards Jason room trying to open the door but it seems like it's locked... Then he starts banging on the door....

Kyro: Boss!!! Are you ok!!! Boss!! Can you hear me!! Please say something!!! Everything's okay!!!

Jason: NO!! No!! Jay!! Noo!! Please!!

Kyro: Mr. Yi!! Boss!! I'm going to open this door okay just hold on!!!

Kyro starts trying to bang his shoulder against the door to see if it will crack open but nothing.. then he starts hearing Jason screaming a lot louder which makes his heart beat go faster.. for some reason he felt so much pain from Jason screams he was insanely worried..

Kyro: Fuck!! Just damn fucking door won't open!!!

With so much pain he felt he finally decided to give the door a big kick..

Bang💥!!!

The door flies open..kyro runs towards Jason and see he's having a nightmare.. he quickly puts Jason in his arms and tries to wake him up...

Kyro: Mr. Yi wake up!! Please!! Boss!! Come on wake up!!! Ughhh!! Jason!!!!

Jason jumps up and frantically starts moving his hand around his bed..kyro slowly grabs his hand and says...

Kyro: I'm here...