chapter 19: Then accept me!

Warning this chapter contains sexual activities 21+ readers only!!

Kyro: why not?! You can obviously tell you're not ready for a relationship!!

Jason: I will ask you to give me time but I don't want you to give up on me while waiting... And yes I do accept everything about you.. I'm just..

Kyro: perfect for me!! You really don't understand this is all new to me.. falling in love and making love with a man.. and then him saying it's just sex.. it felt like I wasn't good enough!

Jason: I was scared to get hurt but it's in process I was hurting you instead... See I told you I will not make a good boyfriend...

Kyro: stop using excuses!! Just go for what you feel!! But like I said I am not going to force you!! Just please don't torture me like this anymore!!

Jason: torture you?! How am I torturing you?!

Kyro: the way you speak to me, the way you hold on to my arm, the way we made love, the way you sniff the air when I come in the room so you can smell my citrus scent, the way you smile when I do goofy things, the way You Kiss me and and the way you tell me that you're dying to kiss me like if you were hungry for my lips..

Jason: because I am...

Kyro: you are what Jason!!

Jason: falling deeply in love with you!! Since the day you came into my office mistaking the buildings for the first time I felt like I could smile again..  I'm willing to accept it and embrace it.. but I'm not easy to be with so please be patient with me..

Kyro: Jason are you accepting me right now...

Jason: I accepted you since the first day I met you!! I just didn't want to get hurt again!!..

Kyro: I can't promise you and I won't make you cry, I can't promise you that I won't have arguments with you, I can't promise you that a relationship is going to be easy, and I can't promise you that I won't be hard-headed and difficult at times.. but it's because I'm not perfect and neither are you, so I can't promise you that I won't hurt you but I will never do what that man did to you!!

Jason: at least promise me you will love me forever!!

Kyro: always and forever!!

Jason cannot resist any longer he slowly goes in for a kiss.. touching his lips with kyro's, slowly caressing his head in the process. Kyro starts to kiss back with so much passion.. They simply drifted away in the kiss not caring about the world and their problems.. the kiss started to get intense.. kyro forgot that he was in the driver's seat and he tried to move a little bit more forward and accidentally touching the Horn of a car..

Honk!!!!!

Jason: oh!! Ha ha my kisses drive you crazy don't they!!

Kyro: your the one to talk? saying he could not take it anymore and just devoured my face a couple seconds ago! Haha

Jason: oh yeah haha... Oh just shut up and kiss me!!

Kyro: you don't have to ask me twice!!

Kyro grabs Jason by the collar pushing him in more, plants the most wettest, juiciest kiss ever. Their tongues were going back and forth feeling each other like if they were one. Jason couldn't resist but caress kyro's butt...he then stopped kissing kyro and said..

Jason: i remember when I tasted you..

Kyro: huh?

Jason: when I bend you over my desk and spread those big and  juicy butt cheeks of yours.. Then licked your wet and tasty Glory hole...my mouth is watering just thinking about it...i want to do it again...mmm

Kyro started to blush so hard that his cheeks got hot and really red.. Jason felt the warmth on the palm of his hands.he smiled and asked..

Jason: kyro am I making you blush?

Kyro: mhmm

Jason: I wish I can see you blush you must look very adorable and very sexy at the same time...

Kyro's cheeks got even hotter and redder.. his heart started to beat a little faster, than Jason noticed so he took advantage and passionately started to kiss him... Their kiss got intense and very heated very fast.. that they forgot that they were parked next to a highway..

Jason: I want to taste you so bad...

Kyro: like you did in the office?!

Jason: yes!! I want to make you feel like 10 times better than you fall in the office... I can't wait to go home!

Kyro: who said I wanted to wait until we get home..

Kyro quickly takes his pants off just leaving his boxers on. The he reaches over Jason and presses the button to put his seat back and lay him down.. he tried to make a nice face so he can try to climb on top of Jason. And starts to kiss him aggressively. Making Jason more hot than he was.. the first time they were in the car he was a bit hesitant but now his lust took over.. he started to kiss Kyro on his forehead, eyes, cheeks, chin and his neck.. kyro took his shirt off and started to help Jason take his off. But Jason had a suit so he had to take off his tie first and then his button up shirt. Kyro then stops kissing Jason and takes his hands and puts it on his chest so he can feel his body. Jason can take it no more so he asked kyro to help him take his pants off.. and that's what exactly he did... The first took his shoes off and then he unbuckle his pants and burn them down and took them off. He then did the same with the boxers revealing Jason's hard member.kyro in the little space in front of Jason so he took advantage of that and raised his legs on top of the dashboard and spreading them wide revealing Jason's Glory hole..

Kyro: mmm it looks tasty...