You're a what?!?

Before I start the chapter I would like to apologize for not uplaoding for a while.
I also took the picture above :)

Au info!
(Archon Aether au)
(No mentions of paimon in this chapter)
(Aether heals a lot faster then mortals)
(His powers didn't get sealed, but he still fell down to teyvat)
(He keeps his non sealed powers a secret)

Hope you enjoy this chapter.
__________________________________________________

~Liyue, 20:45~

Traveler pov:

I just finished my last commission, the commissions were simple but also very time consuming, sometimes I wondered just how long it will will take for Lumine and I to reunite. I sighed as I snapped out of my thoughts arriving to collect my rewards, upon my arrival I was met with katheryn, she gave me my rewards and my list of commissions for the next week now instead of tomorrow as she would be very busy and possibly out of liyue harbour for the week.

~Wangshu inn~

I walk into the inn even more alone due to paimon leaving for two weeks to go with xiangling and help her create new dishes.

I talked to verr for a bit as we had some tea, since it was getting late we decided to call it a day and said our goodbyes. I went to my room not even bothering to try and sleep since I knew it either wouldn't happen or would end with a nightmare keeping me up all night, both are as bad so what's the point, now that I think about it what's the point in this journey, I found Lumine, we could have reunited but instead she left, and the worst part is that she works for the god dam abyss order, it's not like I get any information from anyone, I mean if even saving 3 nation's isn't enough for them to tell me anything then what is, my death?, probably I mean they only care about you once you're dead right? I sighed as I saved that conversation with myself for another day, probably night knowing life as it is more quiet, now I see why Xiao doesn't like 'mear mortals' , they just use you for their own benefits.

I decided to go outside since I had nothing better to do, by the time I realized it was 1 am I was already outside. I was considering maybe speaking to Xiao but I decided to not disturb him and just continued walking around, then I realized I had a bunch of commissions that I could just do now instead of later in the week so that I have free time, I had around 28 commissions plus some side commissions, maybe around 5, As I went outside I felt like someone was staring at me but I just shook it off and kept on walking and doing a commission.

Xiao pov:

I was just sitting on the balcony watching the hills of liyue, admiring their beauty, but also making sure there was no danger nearby. Nothing was much out of the ordinary, but I have happened to realize that the traveler seemed more... upset and unmotivated, even though he was doing a great job on fooling people with his smile making them unaware of his pain and sadness, it seemed as if I was the only one who could see straight (straight,honey you can't do that your not very straight) through his smile, it's easy to spot once you've gone through those emotions your self, especially if you still are.

Suddenly a muffled cry of pure pain was let out by someone, due to the muffled effect I couldn't tell who's it was. I teleported to around where the scream came from, as I searched I saw a person lying in a pool of blood, as I teleported closer I saw who it was.. "Traveler...?" I accidentally said that out loud but at that moment in time I couldn't care less, for the first time in a millenia I felt my heart drop from fear, I ran to travelers knocked out body and brought him to the inn, verr looked like she saw a ghost as I walked in with him in my arms, I went upstairs and started to bandage his arms and torso, I cleaned up as much blood as I could, I wasn't going to change him since I knew that it would be awkward for the both of us, and knowing aethers ability to heal faster he should wake up soon. I layed him down on my bed as I sat on the end of the bed, I was still frightened by the sight, but seeing that the wounds arnt as bad I felt some relieve.